What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You girls have me crackin up...so I won't be spanking any of you. :)

I didn't even realize I was this close to a milestone, someone had to tell me.

I never would have thought I'd stick around this long, especially considering I started out in the general board. I've had a lot of fun here being me. Some like it, some don't and I'm good with that. Those that I've let get to know me have typically been surprised about who I am away from here. I seem like a cocky sex craved adolescent at times, and thats not fake...but there are more facets to my personality than I let on. I keep that to myself and for good reason.

I've talked to a few off the board, flirted with many on it. I appreciate each of you that play along and I enjoy making you laugh and fucking up your panties. I've gotten lots of laughs here for myself, and just as many boners. There are some spectacularly naughty women here and Ive enjoyed the times we shared.. I hope to keep on doing it, keep on being me and hopefully make someone smile (or barf) at my cheesy behavior.

I should add....there are a few guys here that are pretty cool too.. but without a vergina, you will always lag behind. :)
For my 20000....it will be butts on my thread...what else could it be?

Ghey ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back