What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehehe ... I'm still a bit strange. ;)

Things are very well thank you.

How about for you?

:kiss:

Not in the norm is not strange. Just different. And interesting. Appealing even. Just saying.

I am good. Tired. I need a vacation from my vacation, but alas that is not to be. More planes for me I'm afraid. But it's all good.

I ate at Long John Silvers for the first time today. It was good, I had a piece of chicken and a piece of fish.

That meal should really come with a free angioplasty. I don't normally eat that much grease. I felt a bit funkee!!

I ate at Long John Silvers for the first time today. It was good, I had a piece of chicken and a piece of fish.

That meal should really come with a free angioplasty. I don't normally eat that much grease. I felt a bit funkee!!

They have chicken???

Who knew???

Not in the norm is not strange. Just different. And interesting. Appealing even. Just saying.

I am good. Tired. I need a vacation from my vacation, but alas that is not to be. More planes for me I'm afraid. But it's all good.

LOL .... that's the sign of a good vacation is when you need another one from the one you just had. :D

I'm glad to hear that it's all good ...

I'm thinking there should be thunder with the rain coming in tonight.. there's a charge to the air as if the whole world is holding its breath..

changing messaging to friends only and knowing that it will stay empty.
this week is going to be long, costly and very stressful for self and oldest male cat but needs to be done.

Sunday morning,

Should I shower, shave and go to Church.
Or

Make a pot of coffee, read the paper and go for a walk and talk to God direct.

tumblr_mip0qxOeeb1s3nudho1_500.jpg

Feeling kind of disturbed actually...

Just received an email from someone...that read..."Hey how is the Literotica website?"

Apparently this person ( who admitted this) went to a website where you could type in a person's email address and then just like that comes up a list of websites they belong to...

I guess you have to pay for this info...

But still I am kind of shocked...is nothing private any longer?...or is this all common knowledge and I was just too naïve in thinking these things did not exist...am I that out of the loop?...

Furthermore, another friend told me there is a yahoo messenger status tracker...where you can tell if a person is online even if they are on "Invisible" status...

Like really?...

Honestly...this all scares me...is nothing private nor sacred any longer?...

Not that I have anything to hide...but still I treasure my privacy ...

SIGH...:heart:

Cocktail anyone?>..:devil::kiss:

Feeling kind of disturbed actually...

Just received an email from someone...that read..."Hey how is the Literotica website?"

Apparently this person ( who admitted this) went to a website where you could type in a person's email address and then just like that comes up a list of websites they belong to...

I guess you have to pay for this info...

But still I am kind of shocked...is nothing private any longer?...or is this all common knowledge and I was just too naïve in thinking these things did not exist...am I that out of the loop?...

Furthermore, another friend told me there is a yahoo messenger status tracker...where you can tell if a person is online even if they are on "Invisible" status...

Like really?...

Honestly...this all scares me...is nothing private nor sacred any longer?...

Not that I have anything to hide...but still I treasure my privacy ...

SIGH...:heart:

Cocktail anyone?>..:devil::kiss:
----------------

Holy sheeit!! wait til everyone you know finds out what a freakin FREAK you are!!!

:eek::eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back