What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you bruise a muscle without bruising the skin?
Depends on why the muscle is bruised.
From internal exertion yes,
from a rap to the muscle through skin probably not.
I have no science to back it up, just years of banging into hard objects.

Depends on why the muscle is bruised.
From internal exertion yes,
from a rap to the muscle through skin probably not.
I have no science to back it up, just years of banging into hard objects.

This is from a love bite. I would think that if it were due to an external force, some capillaries would have to burst if the force were strong enough to bruise the muscle.. right? And yet I have no bruise! Hmmmscience.

This is from a love bite. I would think that if it were due to an external force, some capillaries would have to burst if the force were strong enough to bruise the muscle.. right? And yet I have no bruise! Hmmmscience.

A love bit would leave a mark.. But the mark could heal before the underlying bruising

Your love bite may take a few days to color.
I'm jealous.

A 70 hour work week next week is a real possibilty. Starting tomorrow bright and early. Oh, wait. Dark and early.

My Bologna has a first name,
It's O-S-C-A-R.
My bologna has a second name,
It's M-A-Y-E-R.
Oh I love to eat it everyday,
And if you ask me why I say,
Cause Oscar Mayer has a way with B-O-L-O-G-N-A!!!!

how weird....out of the blue i thought about this the other week :)

i want this sung at my funeral and anyone that doesn't sing along won't get a share of my millions..haha :rolleyes:

how weird....out of the blue i thought about this the other week :)

i want this sung at my funeral and anyone that doesn't sing along won't get a share of my millions..haha :rolleyes:

It is a catchy little tune. Were you by any chance eating Oscar at the time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back