What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
295678_503904836324092_1261888575_n.jpg

:D

He he he I love this one!:D

That the only kids I am NOT worried about right now in the scouting thing are my own.... So glad hubby taught them proper etiquette and knife handling.

Guys that put an ad up saying they are interested in talking to a woman between 18 and 45. That is an insane spread and if I were a woman at either end of that gap I would be a bit offended. I am in the middle age wise and I can tell you there are major differences from when I was 18 to how old I am today. I am also sure that over the next 8 years I will continue to grow and develope as a human being.

Why not just put what you really want to say? I am a horny man looking for ANYONE to talk to. You can't be underage because I don't want to go to jail and I would prefer you not to be close to my mother's age. If I, a dumb male can see your ignorance I guarantee you any woman on here can see it. I am sure this is why you guys have a hard time getting a woman to respond to your pleas.

Guys that put an ad up saying they are interested in talking to a woman between 18 and 45. That is an insane spread and if I were a woman at either end of that gap I would be a bit offended. I am in the middle age wise and I can tell you there are major differences from when I was 18 to how old I am today. I am also sure that over the next 8 years I will continue to grow and develope as a human being.

Why not just put what you really want to say? I am a horny man looking for ANYONE to talk to. You can't be underage because I don't want to go to jail and I would prefer you not to be close to my mother's age. If I, a dumb male can see your ignorance I guarantee you any woman on here can see it. I am sure this is why you guys have a hard time getting a woman to respond to your pleas.

so ... uh ... like, you wanna see me cum on cam? ;)

That is the best line to use I think. Direct and to the point. Just walk up to 100 women on the street and ask if they want to fuck. Get slapped 99 times but oh that 100th woman.
lmao......It is not like getting a hit in baseball, you would get slapped 101 times cause I would slap you twice..........:):)

That is the best line to use I think. Direct and to the point. Just walk up to 100 women on the street and ask if they want to fuck. Get slapped 99 times but oh that 100th woman.

... is a cop and you end up in the shit

... again? :D

or is that just me?

lmao......It is not like getting a hit in baseball, you would get slapped 101 times cause I would slap you twice..........:):)
Lol I am not sayiing I have tried this although it would be an interesting experiment
... is a cop and you end up in the shit

... again? :D

or is that just me?

That is the pisser isn't it? You finally get up the nerve to fuck a hooker and it turns out she is wired.

Such is life.

Lol I am not sayiing I have tried this although it would be an interesting experiment

That is the pisser isn't it? You finally get up the nerve to fuck a hooker and it turns out she is wired.

Such is life.

i blame hugh grant, the pansy.

and that is NOT a british accent.

Should I continue drinking or sober up and go to the movies tonight.

Too many choices.

It's about that time to kiss y'alls lips, cheeks and asses.

Until the next time may all your zTravels be safe, fun and exciting.

Remember, it's not the destination, it's the journey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back