What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who leave their dogs outside in freezing cold weather like we have had lately. You take on the responsibility of owning an animal, fucking take care of it and provide it the shelter it deserves when it is needed.

People who leave their dogs outside in freezing cold weather like we have had lately. You take on the responsibility of owning an animal, fucking take care of it and provide it the shelter it deserves when it is needed.

I have two animals. The cat doesn't like going outside in the summer, let alone the winter. The Progeny hates going from his car to class LOL

People who forever leave their pets outside in the cold should spend a night themselves outside!!

That all I want is some peace and quiet around the house.. or even better- the house to myself for a few hours but no..... I keep hearing every hour "Are you okay? what's wrong? You're not talking like normal." Grr...

That all I want is some peace and quiet around the house.. or even better- the house to myself for a few hours but no..... I keep hearing every hour "Are you okay? what's wrong? You're not talking like normal." Grr...

Put a sign on your door honey... Enter at your peril... a flower vase hurtling towards your head may offend.
Get better soon..manuka honey for the throat works wonders :rose:

What do you like to read?

Just thinking of next erotica novel to read. vikings, cyborgs, demons, paranormal, sex slaves, bondage, menage, Sci fi/fantasy, trains, planes & automobiles. (last 3 only joking) What are your favorites?

Put a sign on your door honey... Enter at your peril... a flower vase hurtling towards your head may offend.
Get better soon..manuka honey for the throat works wonders :rose:

or set up a claymore mine with a tripwire attached ... :D the look on their faces when they open the door - priceless ... for a moment. the ballbearing rash chafes a little though. ;)

or set up a claymore mine with a tripwire attached ... :D the look on their faces when they open the door - priceless ... for a moment. the ballbearing rash chafes a little though. ;)

You is such a bad man! Lemme check out that Visa..wanna check your bona fides :devil:

do I get high now, or wait for the end of Question Time (which is boring as arse) - actually, think I just answered my question, see y'all in a a few minutes (or hours haha)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back