What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mgyeb6I2Hd1rqgq98o1_500.jpg

Director Christina Voros and producer James Franco pull back the curtain on the fetish empire of Kink.com, the Internet’s largest producer of BDSM content.

In a particularly obscure corner of an industry that operates largely out of public view, Kink.com’s directors and models strive for authenticity. In an enterprise often known for exploitative practices, Kink.com upholds an ironclad set of values to foster an environment that is safe, sane, and consensual. They aim to demystify the BDSM lifestyle, and to serve as an example and an educational resource for the BDSM community.

Kink officially premieres at Sundance this Saturday (Jan. 19) in the midnight section of the festival. Trailer below:

Wanna join me at the theater?

Please don't let this plane crash. I really hate flying. Indiana her I come. Ugh

I am also so afraid of flying...It is such a huge fear of mine too...I have to be sedated when I am on an international flight...

Something about those 20 hour flights to India that make me anxious... and Martini driven:cool:

I am also so afraid of flying...It is such a huge fear of mine too...I have to be sedated when I am on an international flight...

Something about those 20 hour flights to India that make me anxious... and Martini driven:cool:

I LOVE to fly.. if I could anything all the time it'd be that..One of the most fun things I've ever done was power gliding when we were in England...that was awesome..

As far as something happening, you dont suffer long and probably die instantly...i can think of a lot worse ways to go. Not to mention the fact there are tons more ways to be killed doing things you do every day at or near your home,which are far more likely to happen. I'll take a sudden impact over drowning any day!!!

I LOVE to fly.. if I could anything all the time it'd be that..One of the most fun things I've ever done was power gliding when we were in England...that was awesome..

As far as something happening, you dont suffer long and probably die instantly...i can think of a lot worse ways to go. Not to mention the fact there are tons more ways to be killed doing things you do every day at or near your home,which are far more likely to happen. I'll take a sudden impact over drowning any day!!!

I'm glad you like flying... almost everyone I know does too... I Love traveling though, once I am there (lol) ...Domestic flights for me are ok...Just those extremely long ones over the ocean that cause me fear... Ironically I do go abroad yearly anyhow...

You are right...sudden impact is much better than suffering...

I have a close friend who also adores power gliding...he says it is the most amazing feeling to be up there...

The best part is the airports...where all the action is...:D

ok...
so all I'll have to do is go to the grocery store before the kids get home tomorrow..

get a new pint of ice cream...

and eat 2/3 of THAT one so they'll never know...

ok...
so all I'll have to do is go to the grocery store before the kids get home tomorrow..

get a new pint of ice cream...

and eat 2/3 of THAT one so they'll never know...

Sounds DELISH. I support you doing this. I can help too if need be.

I'm thinking about how my job will be changing now after losing a boss that has always been so good to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back