What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me Fridays are worse..........but then again it depends on the time of day or night.

going on the first of the month is suicide. the best time for me to go is early in the morning, between 6-8am. it's quiet, it's not crowded...it's peaceful. the same goes for target.

going on the first of the month is suicide. the best time for me to go is early in the morning, between 6-8am. it's quiet, it's not crowded...it's peaceful. the same goes for target.

Oh don't get me started about Target! They truly need to teach those cashiers how to bag. I am sure it is one of their job requirements. :rolleyes:

First cig smoke.. Now bleach.... If you'd just keep your place clean you wouldn't have to panic cuz you're moving out next week ...

Contemplating an unofficial job offer... Would I take it if the price is right? Do I want to see if things will be better there? Ohh... I just dunno. Hell, the amount probably won't pan out.. but if it does... I do kind of want it.

Rejection, no matter how kindly done, and how silly it seems always stings more than a little...

Rejection, no matter how kindly done, and how silly it seems always stings more than a little...

I was just talking about that with a fellow Lister!... Human nature to want what you can have too....

xoxoox for you young lady

I was just talking about that with a fellow Lister!... Human nature to want what you can have too....

xoxoox for you young lady

Thanks darling!! The funny thing is that I don't really want it that bad, but still stings.

That I wish I could fix everything for everyone. And how far that would go towards fixing me. :heart:

G'night friends. :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back