What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only one thing worse than being talked about, sunshine...;)

Fancy a game of pinochle honey? :D

I can think of a lot worse things than someone talkin bout me.. lol

I learned to play double deck pinochle when I was in England.. I LOVED it..it almost became obsessive even... we would play for hours and hours. I haven't played since I left..:(

We can do some cutthroat pincochle when my wang falls off...how bout it?

I can think of a lot worse things than someone talkin bout me.. lol

I learned to play double deck pinochle when I was in England.. I LOVED it..it almost became obsessive even... we would play for hours and hours. I haven't played since I left..:(

We can do some cutthroat pincochle when my wang falls off...how bout it?

You think you'll be in the mood by the time we've fucked you to death? :D

And you want to spend it playing pinochle rather than putting other parts of your body to good use? :D

Listen...after a couple of days of sex...at least ONE of us will be content...I assume that will be me. I wanna relax, rest my bits that will probably be on fire, have sausage, scampi and chips and a lion bar.

and play some pinochle.

yanno?

Listen...after a couple of days of sex...at least ONE of us will be content...I assume that will be me. I wanna relax, rest my bits that will probably be on fire, have sausage, scampi and chips and a lion bar.

and play some pinochle.

yanno?

Hahahahahahaha are we playing for money? :D

No...it's been too long since I've played.. but you could just wait till i kick the bucket, then rifle through my pockets.

Can you make sure you bring enough money so we can ship you home for burial, fly back with you and buy two new black outfits that we look hot in? :D

Can you make sure you bring enough money so we can ship you home for burial, fly back with you and buy two new black outfits that we look hot in? :D

I'm good with paying for my trip home... but why do I care if you look good after I'm dead? Whatthehayall??

I'm thinking Vivienne Westwood...cinched in waists and tits out...little lacy hankies for the tears...;)

Oh yes, that sounds just perfect ;)

I'm thinking you should have met me at Heathrow wearing that..

You could just tell everyone you fucked me to death...I think I'd rather everyone know that!

Yeah, but you want them to know that you were fucked to death by two classy birds, not two old slappers, we gotta look GOOD! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back