What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh come on, I filled that fucker in six years ago, you really want me to change it?? :rolleyes:

I am just saying what's on my mind. I understand why it is on your profile and yeah considering how much the profile editor hates my mobile I get not updating it. Just wondering if it's the circles that I occupy who use the more specfic descriptors (role play, guided masturbation, etc) For all I know cybering is still the lump term for online naughtiness with the people who don't do it. All I hang out with are geeks and perverts, I have no idea what the cool kids are saying anymore.

Thought crossing my mind...

What is the real world like these days? I should visit some day soon before it goes out of business.

I am just saying what's on my mind. I understand why it is on your profile and yeah considering how much the profile editor hates my mobile I get not updating it. Just wondering if it's the circles that I occupy who use the more specfic descriptors (role play, guided masturbation, etc) For all I know cybering is still the lump term for online naughtiness with the people who don't do it. All I hang out with are geeks and perverts, I have no idea what the cool kids are saying anymore.

Thought crossing my mind...

What is the real world like these days? I should visit some day soon before it goes out of business.

Interesting word I heard the other day to describe our online relationships..."phygital" - the combination of physical and digital.

Interesting word I heard the other day to describe our online relationships..."phygital" - the combination of physical and digital.

Are online "relationships" physical? Surely if they evolve into physical contact, they are no longer on line?

Are online "relationships" physical? Surely if they evolve into physical contact, they are no longer on line?

Aren't online talking, typing and reading words , not to mention mutual masturbation (albeit separated in space and time) physical?

Perhaps I should qualify 'online relationships' to mean relationships in general. Many of us have online as well as offline relationships - hence 'phygital'.

Aren't online talking, typing and reading words , not to mention mutual masturbation (albeit separated in space and time) physical?

I think you're stretching the word "physical" there to be honest...a physical relationship to me implies actual physical contact...doesn't it?

Or am I being too literal?

I think you're stretching the word "physical" there to be honest...a physical relationship to me implies actual physical contact...doesn't it?

I think you have the right of it hun. It isn't physical unless you can touch the other person. Anything else is simply titilation.

I know what you're saying.

It's physical for me and it's physical for her...it's just that we aren't in the same bed..or wherever..

But, hey, check my qualification above..

Let's not get too bogged down in this shall we? Other more interesting things to do. also..BTDT..

;)

Physically gratifying Digital relationships I imagine is what the 'word' is meant to describe. But no offence intended to Newspeakers but I will slap someone out of my home if they start throwing out redonkulouses and phygitals and other new hybrid words. Oh who am I kidding if Newspeakers are offended they can go fuck themselves on a ginormous razor blade.

Thought crossing: I will resolve to stop using BS hybrid words even ironically and start slapping or at least ignoring those who do in 2013.

Such a good memory.....

tumblr_m4f4ee5uMf1qbpwzeo1_500.png

I was offered a job today. Thank God. Actually making more than I was with my previous employer. Problem is it won't start until January 14th. So top ramen and kool-aid it is for the next two weeks.

Yay! Entertainment is back at lit. Seriously congratulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back