What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember the first time I felt the velvety skin of his cockhead against my lips just before he pressed beyond them.
I remember the curl in my hips as his thighs tensed along each side of my face.
I remember looking up as his face and seeing his hunger.. his power.. his knowing...

I remember the first time I felt the velvety skin of his cockhead against my lips just before he pressed beyond them.
I remember the curl in my hips as his thighs tensed along each side of my face.
I remember looking up as his face and seeing his hunger.. his power.. his knowing...

With my hands too busy tugging on her hair and massaging her scalp, it would have to suffice to slip my ankle between her legs, just so that something hard of mine could press against all of her lips.

If you would that level of deference and respect towards your faith perhaps you should consider exercising it towards the faith of others...but until you do how you shut the fuck up and exit the embassy...:cool:

To the onlookers I must look like a 5 year old doing the peepee dance. I have been holding my cock so much lately I should be in a rap video.

Well you'd get your wish if you didn't have cable and the such. With that it is a 24/7 affair.. *sigh*

I hear ya and I hate it, thus my time here in the evenings. I do believe I'll drop my top in a moment here and tell him I need tending :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back