What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How I really wish I had someone to talk to right now that could help me figure all this out

And just like that I knew how my love interest for my story would be leaving.....the lying, cheating, conniving bitch!

On another note, this is solely for this character, and does not at all reflect the whole aim of the novel. Please see inside jacket cover for details, a short description of the author, and an amazing picture of a mystical Ligar!

EDIT: Holy shit that was random...My bad. Anyways, an explanation. I needed a way to get rid of the current love interest, and while reading something, it struck me to do that. Thank you to the many authors of Literotica for providing me with a means to get my creative juices flowing again!:)

Last edited:
Aside from some pretty good, though mostly wasted, special effects and the always enchanting Charlize Theron, that movie was mostly ass. Better than expected, but that's really not saying much. After all, even a legless man can jump a hurdle set at ground level.

invite me, uninvite me, invite me, invite me, invite me.

I know our politics don't jive, but I have NEVER judged someone on their political choices. If I did that I'd have NO one in my very southern democrat loving family still in my world.

You madam, were ridiculous.

What is crossing my mind? A conversation that ^^^ woman and I had last time we talked. oh my gosh.....she made me laugh very hard. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back