What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That I always end up being annoying to those who I want around the most

*sigh*

hmmm that the random thoughts and images i had today, are beautifully replaying within my mind and spirit, building in intensity, corsing through my body, resting with rigid burning desire trying to escape between my legs.....need to help that along.... : )

Um....sex.

As I wake this morning from a delicious dream, a good looking woman's body gliding up against me, her touch electric, lips tenderly kissing mine, straddling me, her body writhing against me, as she takes me, my eyes falling upon her, as she sits upright, sensually riding me...

If you ride your bike, by a lake, on a sunny morning, with no breeze, then your main protein source for the day will be flying insects:eek:

Last edited:
If you ride you bike, by a lake, on a sunny morning with no breeze, then your main protein source for the day will be flying insects:eek:

This is why the bike you ride should have a big fat engine, and you should wear a proper helmet.

All the flying insects are no longer lunch, but make an intriguing sort of artwork splattered across your visor :p

This is why the bike you ride should have a big fat engine, and you should wear a proper helmet.

All the flying insects are no longer lunch, but make an intriguing sort of artwork splattered across your visor :p

What's crossing my mind right now is:

MOLLIE! - Hello! :kiss::D

and at the same time!

Sadly my *motor* biking days are behind me:(

I feel I'll get some writing in today. At least I will jot my thoughts down.

now that's just rude. you're so nasty and horrible.

*sob*

So it's been said. Sometimes too sweet, sometimes so nasty and horrible. Now get over here and let me wipe those sad tears, you big cry baby (see, sweet and nasty and horrible at the same time...tis a gift) :D

So it's been said. Sometimes too sweet, sometimes so nasty and horrible. Now get over here and let me wipe those sad tears, you big cry baby (see, sweet and nasty and horrible at the same time...tis a gift) :D

you're the white witch from narnia and cruella deville in one!

gimme the turkish delight, and i'll do your bidding, my queen - etc.

you're the white witch from narnia and cruella deville in one!

gimme the turkish delight, and i'll do your bidding, my queen - etc.

Turkish delight eh? Are we talking the Dutch Film (that may be hard to find but I'll give it a go if you really will do my bidding - I've quite a list) or the candy?

Either way, I'll get working on that, get your cute non-furry behind on a plane, times a wastin!

Turkish delight eh? Are we talking the Dutch Film (that may be hard to find but I'll give it a go if you really will do my bidding - I've quite a list) or the candy?

Either way, I'll get working on that, get your cute non-furry behind on a plane, times a wastin!

i got a ticket booked for thailand on the 20th - bring on the lady-boys ... again. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back