What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is something very non-threatening about a vampire whose face is covered in freckles :D

I am laying here in the hospital. Kidney stone has kicked my ass. In a lot of pain right now. I really despise hospitals

I am laying here in the hospital. Kidney stone has kicked my ass. In a lot of pain right now. I really despise hospitals

Aww Clowns I can only imagine how much pain your in..not to mention you have been sick too haven't you? ?? Feel better funny guy :kiss::kiss:

Thank you again. They want me to piss in this bottle. I am dehydrated and exhausted. Goin to be a long painful night. Now heading to get my MRI.

Thank you again. They want me to piss in this bottle. I am dehydrated and exhausted. Goin to be a long painful night. Now heading to get my MRI.

Ouch, so sorry to hear about all this. Best wishes and good vibes coming your way, man. *brotherly hugs*

Kicked ass at the gym tonight. I love how I feel after an hour on the elliptical.

Also started wearing my old glasses again. I stopped wearing them for a long while because I didn't think I really needed them. Then recently I've been getting these weird headaches. On a whim I started wearing my glasses again and my headaches disappeared. So my hipster glasses are BACK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back