What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is what I told him, but he is 16, he told me "Nope. Not going wear those out, not even to work in the yard." Kids...........gotta love'em. :rolleyes: :D
ahh... 16, yes I remember those days... won't wear a shirt with a stain on it to work in the yard but will pull a wrinkled t-shirt out of the basket (when they were to be hung up :rolleyes:) and wear it with no hesitation... gotta love 'em!

When did my 5-year-old turn into a 90-year-old Swedish woman? Really? She says "uff-da" unironically? Damn.... suppose I'm gonna have to take the blame for that one.... :D:rolleyes:

Earthquakes...lots of them today...just had another...good thing I don't notice most of them otherwise I would be going crazy right now...the dog just sleeps right through them

I for the life of me cannot remember whose panties those were in the night stand of my high school bedroom. But when we cleaned out the room this weekend and Mom found them, held them up, and said "Whose are these?" I got a pretty good laugh over it. I don't know, Mother. Should we call my old girlfriends and ask?

Is it possible that Miles is in denial?...You fooling nobody
:eek:

You know all men wear women's panties and I know all men wear women's panties. But my poor mother doesn't know that, and we don't need to tell her... :D

Damnit, now I have to deal with that (entirely made up) image in my head! Thanks a lot, dude.... :rolleyes:

Don't mention it, just think what it's like having the sort of mind that thinks of these things in the first place!:eek:

You know all men wear women's panties and I know all men wear women's panties. But my poor mother doesn't know that, and we don't need to tell her... :D

Must resist temptation to make inappropriate mothers underwear joke :eek:

Don't mention it, just think what it's like having the sort of mind that thinks of these things in the first place!:eek:

Must resist temptation to make inappropriate mothers underwear joke :eek:

Do you think she planted a pair of her own panties to test my reaction? Interesting theory, Vatseb. Did your own mother do something similar?

Do you think she planted a pair of her own panties to test my reaction? Interesting theory, Vatseb. Did your own mother do something similar?

Oh don't tell me she's been at that old trick again...but why plant em at yours? Dad?:eek:

*sigh* Been a year since I've been in school, finally stating college tomorrow, excited yet a bit nervous. Oh man I hope I don't end up doing or saying something dumb!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back