What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How grateful I am that he just offered to make sandwiches for dinner so I don't have to cook. :)

I have been here quite a while. On lit I mean and just when you think you have read it all a username pops up that makes you just question why you are even here.

I have been here quite a while. On lit I mean and just when you think you have read it all a username pops up that makes you just question why you are even here.

Not sure which username that is but perhaps you come here because there are plenty of others that make up for those who make you think it's not worth while to come here. ;)

That lil gurl that I liked to cuddle in my arms when she was a lil pint - now she's in the Olympics and boy am I proud !!! :heart:

Man that sucks. We actually had a kitten that we tried and tried to potty train....just wouldn't do it...now she is an outside cat......

My neighbor has a new puppy. I'm happy I'm past that stage. Cute little baby though.

Pretty sad to watch the Chinese win stuff. Not because they beat us but because they look more relieved than elated that they won.

i'm only thinking of this because of something on television...

but the scenario is basically a love triangle situation. and the guy is a horrible liar; he's one of those people that smiles when they lie. it's disgusting, really...to lie so much that the truth is foreign to you. anyway....he proposes an idea to mend fences and be with one woman (the woman he's been with the longest), by going to therapy.

so i'm wondering...is he really sincere about wanting to change his behavior, or is it an issue of control for him? i get the feeling it's less about him being genuine and more about him being the conqueror.

in the end what i think matters not, i was just curious from a mental position.

but the scenario is basically a love triangle situation. and the guy is a horrible liar; he's one of those people that smiles when they lie. it's disgusting, really...to lie so much that the truth is foreign to you. anyway....he proposes an idea to mend fences and be with one woman (the woman he's been with the longest), by going to therapy.

so i'm wondering...is he really sincere about wanting to change his behavior, or is it an issue of control for him? i get the feeling it's less about him being genuine and more about him being the conqueror.

Sounds about right, honestly. If someone is so lost in lying that they don't recognize it anymore, then they are most likely just wanting to convince the other person they were right, thus conquering them.

People like this agree to counseling/therapy because they don't believe they need it but that the other person does. This is either their way to be "supportive" or to prove their point about the others inferiority.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back