What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious about a poster, I click to the profile.....YOWZA!

That might just be the most ....well...gorgeous cock I've ever laid eyes on. And I tend to detest cock pics. Chrisssssst.

Curious about a poster, I click to the profile.....YOWZA!

That might just be the most ....well...gorgeous cock I've ever laid eyes on. And I tend to detest cock pics. Chrisssssst.

There are a couple guys here who have gorgeous cocks. LOL

There are a couple guys here who have gorgeous cocks. LOL

OK seriously. That might be the worst statement ever made. There is NOTHING attractive about the male genetalia. Between the half eaten sausage and the dangling turkey neck the last term in this world should be gorgeous when describing them.

OK seriously. That might be the worst statement ever made. There is NOTHING attractive about the male genetalia. Between the half eaten sausage and the dangling turkey neck the last term in this world should be gorgeous when describing them.

Au contraire. :)

No seriously, there are a couple men who I have come into "lit" contact with that have beautiful ones.

I could give a couple examples....BUT that would probably get me spanked. :D

Disagree.
Once in a while....hell, once in a lifetime (maybe?) you come across a cock that is completely and utterly stunning.
Or perhaps i'm just lucky? :D

See.......I do not find them attractive at all. And I have one. :p

That isnt true and you know it. There are some vaginas you find pretty. Dont deny it. Its ok. The female form is beautiful. They male form is hairy, sweaty and if not in decent shape tough to make out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back