What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bitter chocolate ice cream with salted caramel swirl. Cornbread muffins. Slow cooked pork. All made this morning. Not very often I say this, but damn I'm good :D

I don't think I've ever been so jealous of my housemate travelling Europe atm while I wake to rain and go to bed looking at rain every freakin day :mad:
I so wish I could have gone NHS Degrees you suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!

I don't think I've ever been so jealous of my housemate travelling Europe atm while I wake to rain and go to bed looking at rain every freakin day :mad:
I so wish I could have gone NHS Degrees you suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!
That I hadn't spoken to you recently. FaS. Hope you are well.

Just shivering through a cold spell but at least we know warmth is on the way :D

Hope the studies and exams went well, are you working or just relaxing during the summer hols?

:kiss:

Just shivering through a cold spell but at least we know warmth is on the way :D

Hope the studies and exams went well, are you working or just relaxing during the summer hols?

:kiss:
Working at placement till the middle of August I only get 3 weeks summer hols ugghhh!
Well if you can even call this summer :p

Being on the central reserve of the A12 at the M25 junction to inspect a damaged safety barrier is not somewhere I wish to be too often :eek:

It's official. They've found the Higgs Boson. There is no God. Get on with your lives and stop worrying.

"When the Jedi were guardians of peace and justice, back in the days of the Old Republic, an initiate would begin by spending a great deal of time in contemplation, learning to open himself to the Force. But this is a different day, with its own urgencies."
―Obi-Wan Kenobi to Luke Skywalker.

OUCH!!!!! Arghhhh!!!!!!! Oh sh@t.....

Cramp in my calf earlier tonight!:eek: Hell I can still feel the tightness. Please make it go away. :( I screamed in pain.

Lol! I'm eating toast! I love toast too!

great toast song!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_aHkrjPo7A

think this chick needs a stronger bra....but how mesmerizing she is...

th_bb.gif

Thanks CS that made me laugh.

Yeah I think I would be staring if I saw a woman's breast moving like that. Then I would ask her how much back pain she feels everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back