What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit. I'm conflicted. I totally wanted to go to wine night, but working nights is killing me and I kinda just want to stay home, relax, do laundry, and eat curry.

But now, I hear wine night is cancelled and instead there are jello shots and predrinking at a friend's house before dancing the night away.

I still want to stay home, but jello shots and dancing.

What the hell do I do? :(

Shit. I'm conflicted. I totally wanted to go to wine night, but working nights is killing me and I kinda just want to stay home, relax, do laundry, and eat curry.

But now, I hear wine night is cancelled and instead there are jello shots and predrinking at a friend's house before dancing the night away.

I usually think of the last hangover I had and think, is it worth it to feel like that?;):)

Happy for MsT. Second story published and she has some pretty good ones in the works.
You go girl. :rose:

I think I would look good in a circus Afro.

look like this?

images

I usually think of the last hangover I had and think, is it worth it to feel like that?;):)
I've never had a hangover because I never drink that much- and I drink so rarely. But I'm thinking laundry, the gym, and curry are going to win out tonight :) I love my friends, but it's best for my wallet and my liver :D

I say Jello Shots and dancing but leave early and get home for some rest ya know best of both worlds ... it CAN be done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back