Not open for further replies.
yeah, happiness found in quick moments
Simple Kindness, fondness in comments
Away too long, doesnt mean lost care
Mind on you, wish I could be there

Want so much to give whats needed
Tilting windmills, of verse preceded
Hiding not, on display All thats me
simple in thought, a caring spirit be...

Are you volunteering?

I do believe that my fingers can achieve just the right firmness for the proper application of the said sweet moisturizer, as I spend my days fingering my keyboard...while just sitting on my ass, but luckily there isnt any skills needed in that regard...: )

i have an applicator i found yesterday.....i can give you the address where youll find it in the garbage can along with my nice pen......

Thanks, but no thanks.

I do believe that my fingers can achieve just the right firmness for the proper application of the said sweet moisturizer, as I spend my days fingering my keyboard...while just sitting on my ass, but luckily there isnt any skills needed in that regard...: )

I appreciate a firm touch and light strokes. ;)

Thanks, but no thanks.

I appreciate a firm touch and light strokes. ;)

Well it is important to be well moisturized, relaxed, and smelling good...win win... : )

He said "hooves" hehehehe...oh sorry dude....ah pig dude...

I should go to bed, but that would mean moving, undressing, brushing my teeth...:D

How much better it would be to have fingers than hooves right now.

awww Piglet. I'll roll around in the mud with you and let you give me a mud body treatment, k?

Well it is important to be well moisturized, relaxed, and smelling good...win win... : )

He said "hooves" hehehehe...oh sorry dude....ah pig dude...

Yes, it is. And the fact that it just feels good to have lotion rubbed on your body,

awww Piglet. I'll roll around in the mud with you and let you give me a mud body treatment, k?

Yes, it is. And the fact that it just feels good to have lotion rubbed on your body,

Just so you know. June 7th and the promise you just made will always be remembered. Do you even have mud in Vegas?....or should I bring my own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back