What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey anything out there that actually exposes that women actually enjoy submission is a good thing. Yes that's right Gloria Steinem....women enjoy submission!!!!!So do men.

Slightly jealous of daughter number 2, she's going to see Mamma Mia at the Embassy and having dinner at Olive Garden on Saturday - - - I will have to eat pasta so I can live vicariously through her while listening to some sappy movie version (actually I have no desire to watch that movie or see the musical).

Slightly jealous of daughter number 2, she's going to see Mamma Mia at the Embassy and having dinner at Olive Garden on Saturday - - - I will have to eat pasta so I can live vicariously through her while listening to some sappy movie version (actually I have no desire to watch that movie or see the musical).

Almost sounds like a date.

Just when I find a stylist, my son will trust and be comfortable with to cut his hair, she moves!

I think I'm going to just let it grow out until we've moved! Then I can find someone up there in mittenland!

In 2 hours, I have to be in court for the first of several days. My ex is trying to squash my motion to change, defending her custodial claims. My son hates her and lives with me because he hates her. She'll lose this round, setting it up for the 2 day trial, in which she'll answer to her charges and explain her abandonment of her son and why she's not paying any support for him. I win that and I get my life back, free and clear.

I've just come back from a battle royale in court and I'm happy to say, the justice system is alive and well. The judge heard what her lawyer had to say and then mine, shaking his head and calling a recess. He came back and cautioned her lawyer not to prevaricate any more, or face charges. It's nice when they pay attention and catch the lies. As it turns out, I won, trial to be set immediately and a strong caution from the judge to play fair, or else. I like him, he's a nice judge. :D

One last battle and the war is over. I am so looking forward to days of peace in my life.

i'm starting to understand now, why some people turn to alcohol after a long work day. i really am. the only problem with that is that i don't drink - so i'll have to find another outlet to calm me.

let's all brainstorm, shall we? *puts on hello kitty thinking cap*

chocolate cake? no.

butter pecan ice cream from marble slab? yes.....

i'm starting to understand now, why some people turn to alcohol after a long work day. i really am. the only problem with that is that i don't drink - so i'll have to find another outlet to calm me.

chocolate cake? no.

May I please have the chocolate cake? :D

chocolate cake? no.

Or, you and I can practice our deep breathing.

Or, you can dance like a woman on fire to your favorite rock song

Or, a hot bath or shower and then some masturbating (in the spirit of the site)

HUGS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back