What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really really really want this headache to go away. :(

I really wish the young man that is just my daughter's friend wasn't so young and good looking he makes me feel really naughty and have really naughty thoughts. :eek:

GGGB - I think I know what you're talking about. I thought it would poke me in the eye or kill me that's why I ran away!! :eek:

It did look like a fake one
Would one wear a dildo if he also has a penis ? :confused:
I hope I won't get nightmares tonight - hoards of penis chasing me - eekkkk :eek:
Well maybe he likes to mix it up for the laydeeees hahaha
Oh I hope you don't have that dream either :eek:

how much i miss his lips around my nipples, his hand around my throat while she works her tongue on my clit... her fingers caressing my wet, velvety walls... *sigh*

I've got Arty and PG on my mind. I wish Arty would call...I wish I could call him. I miss him, and PG's emails make me hope so hard for good things to come his way. I love them both.

I am about to start making this for my nephew's birthday:

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/food-network-kitchens/candy-bar-cake-recipe/index.html

FNM_030112-Piece-Of-Cake-001_s4x3_lg.jpg

I think you are going to need to burn a few calories after a slice of that Red!!

Any ideas??:)

I have a date on Friday. It's been awhile. What kind of t-shirt should I wear? And also, what's a better dining option: Chilis or Dennys?

Chili's offers two for ones and better atmosphere goofball LOL

I would agree with FGG (I have never been to Chilli's so bow to her superior knowledge.) You can save Dennys for Breakfast - Ta Da!!

As for the shirt - a clean one is always a favourite!!

Good Luck NRJ !!:D

Good call.

Now the t-shirt issue. Should I wear my Iron Maiden t-shirt or something with a little more class, like a Meat Loaf t-shirt or something?

LOL well I would go with the one with less holes... OR if you have the I would do the I Would do Anything for Love but I won't do that ... so that she gets your declaration right from the GET :kiss:

A CLEAN shirt! Good call, poppa!

Should I do sleeves? I'm on the fence about the sleeves.

I would agree with FGG (I have never been to Chilli's so bow to her superior knowledge.) You can save Dennys for Breakfast - Ta Da!!

As for the shirt - a clean one is always a favourite!!

Good Luck NRJ !!:D

Ohhhh the Dog has a point Chilis for Dinner... Denny's for breakfast :D

I think you are going to need to burn a few calories after a slice of that Red!!

Any ideas??:)

Well, it's in the freezer for 30 min. and I did lick the spatula when I was done spreading the frosting for the center of the cake, so is 30 min. enough time to burn off those calories.

---

NRJ - clean shirt, without sleeves (I like arms), definitely Chilies and yep Denny in the morning. . . if you truly want Denny's for breakfast and not something warm, wet and fresh. *shrugs* ;)

Well, it's in the freezer for 30 min. and I did lick the spatula when I was done spreading the frosting for the center of the cake, so is 30 min. enough time to burn off those calories.

Oh, normally no, but if thats all you have then you have to try;)

---

NRJ - clean shirt, without sleeves (I like arms), definitely Chilies and yep Denny in the morning. . . if you truly want Denny's for breakfast and not something warm, wet and fresh. *shrugs* ;)
Can you not have both?? Help work up an appetite??

What amount of karma did I or his family or his friends do? What did we all do? What did I do wrong? :( :(

Lol - RedHairedwarmwetfreshandFriendly for me from now on then!!

I would need the cake to provide the energy needed to crawl to Dennys:):devil::kiss:

lol -- Now that's a mouthful - no pun intended.

Well the cake looks yummy, but the sauce was very tricky to spread. Note number two will be have the sauce refrigerated before mixing it with the peanuts, thus making it more spreadable. I had to spend 5 min. with my head in the freezer, coaxing the sauce and peanuts back up to the top of the cake, not have it sliding down the sides. I'm still scared to look at it, after the 30 min. mark has slipped by, fearful the sauce and peanuts slipped off. lol

Still on cake topic: The chocolate that goes over the cake, needs to be doubled in order to get the clean crisp look of a candy bar, IMO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back