What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All moved into my new pad. There's a Coke machine about twenty yards away and I have no change. WTFUCK???

I also have to go grocery shopping. I'm glad I have you guys to tell all this stuff to!

I hate being the "new kid" - everyone knows each other so well here. Oh well, I'll deal..

Oooooh NRJ is on his own now. :D

*HUGS*

I know, I'm growing up! I'm 35! Let's rock this motherfucker!

There's actually some good looking ladies in this complex. I hope they're impressed by action figure collections and post-divorce depression. Because that's what they're getting. What's up, ladies? :p

There's actually some good looking ladies in this complex. I hope they're impressed by action figure collections and post-divorce depression. Because that's what they're getting. What's up, ladies? :p

Does it have a pool? You should start hanging out there. Don't bring your G.I. Joe.

Does it have a pool? You should start hanging out there. Don't bring your G.I. Joe.

Ohhhh Aqua has the idea... Pool and bring drinks ladies like the drinks... Just remember to leave the floaties at home too!! :D

You best make sure the pool is warm. No one likes a cold pool, especially rock stars. :eek:

Ummm 35 and you still have action figures? I hear eBay calling your name ;)

Ummm 35 and you still have action figures? I hear eBay calling your name ;)

NOW be nice to NRJ.... they are his "collectors items" and they are all worth something (even though they are out of the pkg and one has its head missing from that unfortunate decapitation incident)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back