What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
socks. seriously, though, why are they even the slightest bit sexy? My brain confuses me.

What to do about being a horny college guy of the age of 22 in a college town on a wednesday night

I am very scared...about the fragility of my health...but feel so grateful for every moment I am here...:rose:

careful with the macbook air... i got one and the screen already has a break (underneath - looks like it got shot) and it never leaves the house....

gotta talk to apple and hopefully it's covered.... had it less than 6 months....

i need something fairly powerful with a keyboard.

I need to stop cooking when I am bored... A cheese and bacon quiche and peanut butter cookies are now are waiting for me in the kitchen.

Realizing that in order for me to leave on vacation next week , there are a bunch of loose ends that need to be taken care of...thankfully, I have an awesome secretary.

Realizing that in order for me to leave on vacation next week , there are a bunch of loose ends that need to be taken care of...thankfully, I have an awesome secretary.

lol! what kind of benefits do you give this awesme secretary? lol!!

lol! what kind of benefits do you give this awesme secretary? lol!!

Well, I could lie and say that she is a hottie and that her benefits are ME, LOL...:rolleyes:....however, truth be told... she is a wonderful sweet woman, the grandmotherly type and she sure puts moi in his place from time to time. The benefits that she receives is a " boss" that truly appreciates her and make sure she knows it on a daily basis by thanking her ...oh , and the pay isn't too shabby!

Well, I could lie and say that she is a hottie and that her benefits are ME, LOL...:rolleyes:....however, truth be told... she is a wonderful sweet woman, the grandmotherly type and she sure puts moi in his place from time to time. The benefits that she receives is a " boss" that truly appreciates her and make sure she knows it on a daily basis by thanking her ...oh , and the pay isn't too shabby!

And damn.. there just goes a lovely little fantasy...;):devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back