What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering why all the amazing ladies on Lit that I've met are all taken in some way. :mad: I'm still wondering if the universe hates me in some way and this is the torture I'm destined to deal with.

Will they offer it to me? Should I accept if they do?? Why are these decisions so hard???

i think i'm getting sick again. or as blade_rocknut said: i got teh cootiez.

Oh noes!

lgst3310boys-have-cooties-boys-are.jpg

Feel better and stay away from da boyz!

Wondering exactly what the future holds. I'm in a weird place lately.

Hosting Baby Shower tomarrow night for my second eldest and second grandbaby, first granddaughter.

Excited about picking up 3 tiered baby shower cake.

Paying youngest daughter & neice to help deep clean & decorate.

Catering-pick up not delivery :mad:

You know I just watched my Lionfish eat my chromis...which is cool it's what they are there for but it got me thinking about how bad ass this fish is. I mean it uses those huge fins to intimidate it's prey into a corner then eats it like a large mouth bass with wings and clown paint....how fucking bad ass is that shit? amirite??

Anyhow so I ran across this while digging around in youtube....it's fucking nuts but I just can't stop watching it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-LKa1Y9_ok

You know I just watched my Lionfish eat my chromis...which is cool it's what they are there for but it got me thinking about how bad ass this fish is. I mean it uses those huge fins to intimidate it's prey into a corner then eats it like a large mouth bass with wings and clown paint....how fucking bad ass is that shit? amirite??

Anyhow so I ran across this while digging around in youtube....it's fucking nuts but I just can't stop watching it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-LKa1Y9_ok

That fucking vid is weird :D

(Lionfish are taking over the Caribbean and they are hunting them now...and eating them :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back