What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahaha...u 4 2 funny :D

(I'm sure you're gonna get a ton of pm's from the guys who want to offer suggestions and help :D)
:D

I was thinking about this the other day and now I'm thinking my new Lit. title should be Turtle Tits :rolleyes: Instead of 1 Amazingly Awesome Gal.

I hope the lot lizards don't come knocking on my truck door while I am trying to sleep tonight.

Hmmm....lots of things are crossing my mind. Should I stay or should I go? Do I bother or just leave it alone? Do I write or just go to sleep?

bother...stay and write. then leave it alone, go! then go to sleep.

Lol. Good idea.

One more thing...I'm gonna assume that if I never hear from a person unless I pm first, that I see the full measure of our relationship, friendship, etc.

Yep. What gorgeous here said. ;)

hai, HesterPrynne! :heart:

Lol. Good idea.

One more thing...I'm gonna assume that if I never hear from a person unless I pm first, that I see the full measure of our relationship, friendship, etc.

I don't know...I'm the Queen of assuming the worst - it works for me because when I end up getting disappointed, I'm not all that surprised by it. As for your situation, there may be a good reason why they aren't the first to respond. They may not have felt it was necessary to respond, they may have countless other messages they have yet to reply to, their business or personal life may have their full attention, they might be Tweeting or Twollowing or updating their Facebook status to let everyone know they just tried the popcorn chicken at Sonic.

I think the only way you're going to find out the "full measure of your friendship" is to ask them directly when you are presented with the opportunity. :rose:

Oh my gosh .... :eek:
Hey girl, heeeyyyyy ... You so missed my FB post on how badly I want to try the Doritos Locos Tacos at Taco Bell. :rolleyes::D

*laughs* You know what you should try?? Try making a frito pie and instead of using frito chips, use Nacho flavored Doritos. It's gewd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back