What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank heavens for my iPhone! 8 hours in a car would be a bore without it.

I know by no means what was done was intentional but wow... I guess the saying here one minute gone the next really does stand true this evening ... UGH!

If I fall asleep, you're going to wake me up coming home :( & I want to be awake to see u before u go :( but I am getting so tired again! ffs!

If I fall asleep, you're going to wake me up coming home :( & I want to be awake to see u before u go :( but I am getting so tired again! ffs!

That it's high time that I took a break to say "Good morning!" to my friend, Peaches! How are you lady? :rose:

That it's high time that I took a break to say "Good morning!" to my friend, Peaches! How are you lady? :rose:

Cinner ((((:) It's rly gd 2 c u!!! I am getting better, I had my tonsils out on Monday & it all went a bit shit after that but I think it will be ok ((:) Whats new wit u? xoxo

Too many why's, part of me wants you to stop and part of me wonders too.

Cinner ((((:) It's rly gd 2 c u!!! I am getting better, I had my tonsils out on Monday & it all went a bit shit after that but I think it will be ok ((:) Whats new wit u? xoxo

Wow! Sorry to hear about your tonsils! How are you feeling now?

Monday would have been my one-year anniversary here on Lit. I bought a condo in Ft. Lauderdale. Finished paying for it on Friday. :)

Wow! Sorry to hear about your tonsils! How are you feeling now?

Monday would have been my one-year anniversary here on Lit. I bought a condo in Ft. Lauderdale. Finished paying for it on Friday. :)

Cool! I need a holiday! :cool:

Tired. Recovered really good @ first then got an infection & temperature. That's gone now, on huge anti-biotics, stitches starting to itch now so think that's a good sign?! :confused: I never do anything the easy fucking way! :rolleyes::D

Think it's awesome things are going good for u! xoxo

Why do smaller breasts always get the good grades (As and Bs) and the bigger ones the worse grades (Cs, Ds, Fs)? :confused: :D

What to do about you and I?

*sigh*

My mind says one thing, my heart another and then the girl parts have another idea...

I started life with two older sisters. At the age of 27 I have no sisters and one brother. How did that come about? :confused:

And no, I haven't been adopted :rolleyes:

How did I let them convince me to spend the nite and the whole day today ? I want to go home !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back