What is BDSM to you?

Its about trust, respect and acceptance IMO. You need a high level of trust to submit to someone, a lot more than you need to marry someone.
Someone once defined a BDSM relationship as Two consenting adults seeking a (not necessarily sexual) relationship in order to satisfy non traditional needs that their partners cannot understand or find unacceptable.

Very well said and I love the defination fits nicely

Very well said and I love the defination fits nicely

Thank you. I cannot take credit for the definition we used in order to justify our relationship;that was his writing. I will say that there is no greater bond that that of those who are in a D/S relationship. A lot of people don't understand it but to those who do, it is a joy.

An umbrella that makes me feel at home; a place that not only does not judge my needs, but involves people that look for someone like me .

It is trust, it is freedom, it is the key to my sexuality, it is the gift I choose to give and the rewards are tenfold.
I am a a pyl or submissive whether I like it or not, it is not by choice it is part of who I am and by allowing myself to recognise it and occasionally live it, I can be myself.

Anywhere from roleplay to a lifestyle to be honest. We managed to blend it in with our daily life in a way that suits our needs.
Personally speaking, for me it is something I could not do without. It is an outlet, a way to forget and relief the stress. It feels like magic!

For me it seems to be about service. Sexual, health care, and just making sure He has what He wants when He wants it. :)

Back