What do you think about when you masturbate?

60 Bi Male.

Depends on what I am fantasizing about at the moment and what I am using to help me masturbate. I do enjoy fantasizing about a nice hard cock using me hard and him sliding it in deep into me. Love using a pair of panties to stroke with.

Being filled with a nice cock while high and the wife watching after he has already had her. I am just waiting for for his cum to coat my insides. This while being restrained.

Sucking / worshipping a thick hard cock until that point when he tenses up, gets extremely hard, pushes my head down even further onto his cock and erupts into my mouth... swallowing... licking... cleaning him up... tasting that last drop of cum on the tip of his softening cock...

Lately I think about being force feminized by an authority figure, a naughty auntie type who uses my ass and my cock for "her" kinky pleasure.

I am a 20 year old slim inexperienced gay boy. My fantasy is gentle romantic sex with a real man a bit older than me including loads of kisses and carresses

I think about lesbians making love and especially about forced lesbian sex and lesbians seducing my wife. I love the thought of lesbian befriending just to get to be my wife's lover.

Usually my wife being seduced by another man...

Or an affair with a nice, girl next door, looking woman :)

Just masturbated to

-the vivid image of me meeting guys from our early teens at a reunion. Five of us.
We drink and talk and the memories of me jacking all these old friends off and watching their cum shoot everywhere excite me.

I bring this up in our conversation by saying " Say, I really liked when we jacked each other off looking at Playboy's. I've been thinking about that a lot."

Were nearing our sixties and I felt my cock twitching in my pants.

"But what I mean. . . well. . . now I see each of you like we were then. But now, I think about. . umm, hell, I think about blowing each of you and swallowing all your cum. You guys would not have to do anything except enjoy it."

They were shocked but I bit the bullet and told them that I have given a lot of men blow jobs recently. That I really liked doing it. And though I was still married, male on male sex made me insane with lust.

After more drinks we left and all came into my room at the hotel. It was a sight I treasure. All four old friends, now grown men sitting side by side naked on the bed.
Each man's cock was rigid and one was fucking huge. The other three were around six inches long. All four were cut.

I spent the rest of the night sucking their dicks dry. I blew two of them twice and practically begged my friend with the 9 inch monster to fuck me. I thought his dick was going to tear me apart.

The image faded as my semen shot out of my cock in thick warm strings. It felt so great to cum that hard. I got my breath back and used my fingers to wipe up my jism and fed it to my mouth.

I always see myself having homosexual sex all the time now.

-the vivid image of me meeting guys from our early teens at a reunion. Five of us.
We drink and talk and the memories of me jacking all these old friends off and watching their cum shoot everywhere excite me.

I bring this up in our conversation by saying " Say, I really liked when we jacked each other off looking at Playboy's. I've been thinking about that a lot."

Were nearing our sixties and I felt my cock twitching in my pants.

"But what I mean. . . well. . . now I see each of you like we were then. But now, I think about. . umm, hell, I think about blowing each of you and swallowing all your cum. You guys would not have to do anything except enjoy it."

They were shocked but I bit the bullet and told them that I have given a lot of men blow jobs recently. That I really liked doing it. And though I was still married, male on male sex made me insane with lust.

After more drinks we left and all came into my room at the hotel. It was a sight I treasure. All four old friends, now grown men sitting side by side naked on the bed.
Each man's cock was rigid and one was fucking huge. The other three were around six inches long. All four were cut.

I spent the rest of the night sucking their dicks dry. I blew two of them twice and practically begged my friend with the 9 inch monster to fuck me. I thought his dick was going to tear me apart.

The image faded as my semen shot out of my cock in thick warm strings. It felt so great to cum that hard. I got my breath back and used my fingers to wipe up my jism and fed it to my mouth.

I always see myself having homosexual sex all the time now.

I think I will use this one!:devil:

58/m/bi

It varies for me. It could be as simple as imagining sucking a cock, or having mine sucked.

I may be fantasizing about cumming over volumptuous breasts.

I may be playing with my arse and imagining being fucked by a bi or gay lover.

It may be remembering how good it feels to penetrate a warm wet pussy.

Or it could be just because it feels so good to feel my cock harden and shoot cum

48, make, bi. Usually think about two past experiences:

1. Was at a bath house and feeling very submissive. Saw an older guy (60’s, I was late 30’s) who had a very impressive cock. Didn’t say a word, but stepped in front of him and dropped to my knees. He asked me if I wanted to suck Daddie’s cock and I said “yes Sir!”

He told me if I did, he would own me for the night and responded by kissing his cock. He immediately called me his little bitch and began fucking my throat. He used my mouth roughly and when I would gag, he would hold me down before letting me up for air. When I would gasp for air, he would spit in my mouth and call me his whore, slut, faggot, or bitch!

We attracted a crowd and I was soon a slobbery mess! Each time he would choke me, and spit in my mouth, I would say, “Thank you Daddy!” This went on for about 30 minutes as guys stood around jerking off and occasionally cuming on my face or in my hair.

Daddy would occasionally wipe the cum off my face with his hard cock and stick it back in my mouth!

When he got close, he told me to move to a bench in the middle of the room so everyone could watch him fuck his cum whore properly! He then fucked me hard with everyone watching until he filled my bowels with his cum.

I was a cum covered (and filled) mess! Cum and saliva all over me. The humiliation was incredible and I have never been more turned on! He then made me jerk off in front of every one and lick up my load!

2. Same bath house. Went into the sauna and found a guy, about 40, 6’2” fit, full body tan and a smooth, shaved body. His cock was about 8” and his body was covered in oil.

I began sucking his cock and he said I was the best cocksucker he ever had… so of course I tried even harder!

He said he needed to cool off and got up, taking my hand and leading me to the outdoor area before sitting in a linge chair and having me resume my cocksucking duties.

I enjoyed his cock for about 20 minutes before he told me he was getting close and warned me he was a very big cummer! He asked where I wanted it and I said I wanted to swallow it and if he could give me another load, wear it on my face.

He assured me there would be enough for both!

After a couple minutes, he told me he was going to cum and I took him deep in my throat. His first blast gushed down my throat and I pulled back as he filled my mouth. I swallowed twice and he absolutely erupted! I could not swallow fast enough and cum spilled out of my mouth even came out of my nose!

He continued to cum as I pulled off to catch my breath. He plastered rope after rope on my face, hair, chest and some landing on my hard cock! As I started to catch my breath, I went back down on his cock and got a couple more swallows in!

I slowly sucked his cock for a while longer, savoring it and enjoying my cum covered bliss! I had fun everywhere!

He got up and thanked me as I laid in the lounge chair and felt his load drying on my skin in the warm sun. I used some of his cum to jerk off as I let the rest of my trophy dry on my skin, pulling it tight.

One of these gets me off every time!

Trans

Gay

Chastity, teasing and denial, spanking, being controlled and punished, leashes and collars, two cute sissy Dommes dominating me together, a cute Domme sissy having me and another sissy on leashes as her sex slaves, being fucked in chastity, rimming, foot worship, arse worship... DM me for scenarios. 😘

Back