What do she want

BlackSnake

Anaconda
*Just and idea to see if it could be developed into a story*

When I walked into her room she was just there. I She was naked leaned back on her elbows saying nothing. She had never minded me coming into her room before when was naked. She just looked at me giving me no clue what she wanted.

I glanced down at her pussy and my attention was locked. My heart started beating so loud that it made me deaf to all the sounds around me. I could almost feel sweat dripping from the palms of my hands.

I was moving forward right between her legs. I prayed I was doing the right thing. Her legs began to spread wider the closer I got. Sweat popped like beads on my forehead. I couldn’t stop shaking. I closed my eyes as my lips and tongue fell gently on her clit.

My nostrils were fill with the scent of her lavender body wash. I licked and sucked at her clit steadily. She lift her legs placing her feet on my shoulders as I knelt on the floor next to the bed.

With more access I worked my way down to her labia and pussy hole. My ears began to clear and I could hear hear her moaning. I didn’t understand what she was saying, but it seemed as if I was getting closer to doing what she wanted.

I worked my way back up to her clit, licking and sucking and she held my head in place. I concentrated my efforts right on spot she had me. She grind her clit against my lips and moaned louder. I felt her body tremble and strain.

She pushed her head up from her pussy then pulled her knees up to her shoulders. I swallowed hard hoping that I was guessing right by pulling my shorts off. I saw her eyes widen looking at my painfully hard cock. It hit me that I don’t recall her ever seeing my cock fully erect before. I held it so she could a good look at it before I moved the head down to her opened pussy.

I guided my cock inside of her pussy slowly. She put her hand to my hip bone to stop me. I still had three to four inches left.

I began pumping my cock with smooth even strokes and she started to moan again. After about five minutes she moaned for me to fuck her harder. I held on to the tops of her thighs and drove my cock into her with all my might.

I got lost in the thrust of my cock and the feel of her pussy that I did feel that she had dug her nails into my arms with blood mixing with my sweat.

She cried out her orgasm three different times before she demanded for me to cum inside of her. It took me about ten minutes, but when I came, I lost control of my body and stumbled hitting the floor with a thud.

She laughed asking me if I was alright. She said that it was more cum than an elephant. I sat there on the floor trying to catch my breath and get myself to stop shaking.

She asked me how often did I want to have sex with her and I told her, all the time. She laughed and said I could have sex with her whenever I wanted.

Back