a new story idea for Pony Stories setting

lwhitehead

Virgin
Hi I tried contacting the Writer of Pony Tales Clover and Pony Tales Buttons, but after Three Days of not getting a reply I'm posting my idea here.

Ok it's how would Tall Tails Farm handle a Broken Ponygirl?, a girl who comes to them so hard and so use to pain in her life that turning her into a Ponygirl would be very hard.

She is in her Twenties of age, an Anglo Canadian as well, Height 7th tall with Razor scars covering her intire face, her hair has bin hack off with nearest sharp object. Her body is a Hard Body/Amazon type but with scars and burns marks, even inside of her vigiana has scars.

She has bin living on the streets for last 8 years, and has bin Beaten, whipped, floged, and both types of sex for money rough and soft. So normal types of pony punishments wouldn't work on her she is to use to pain and bleeding.

She also needs to have a Ponygirl fall in love with her like Daydream but not her.

LW

ok maybe it's specific for that setting but I can also understand if the Writer doesn't want me to mess with there setting,

LW

ok maybe it's specific for that setting but I can also understand if the Writer doesn't want me to mess with there setting,

LW

The writer you are referring to is still active with her last posting just last month. She also posted on this forum last August so try the envelope icon next to your username above and contact her via that function. If she does not respond to you then you have your answer. I would not advise you to try and write something based on her work, without permission.

One of the reasons I was trying to contact her is that I wanted to bonce the idea off her and asking for her premssion I just thought what how Tall Tails handle a broken girl they try to convince to be a Ponygirl.

LW

Back