What did you dream? Tell it in five sentences or fewer.

I was observing this alligator or crocodile in a dark and green swampy area.

The croc stated chasing me so I ran towards a direction I thought was home or safe. The swampy area turned into an urban area, and the croc transformed into a person. I had a good head start on the fucker, but the streets turned so narrow and were like a maze - there were some spots I could hardly get thru and the man who was chasing me was gaining on me.

This went on for some time.

Woke up at 3:38 and couldn’t get back to sleep.

Mr Althea informed me that according to his dream, we re-roofed almost the entire house during the night. He wanted me to know in case I felt extra tired today.
When I got out and looked at it, it didn’t even look like we got it cleaned though. 🙄

I was standing on a table, barefooted. A sheep came up to the table and tried to bite my foot. I kicked him in the face. This was repeated three times until I woke up, kicking.

I was at a Mets game and Darryl strawberry hit a HR. When he took the field the next inning someone in the stands gave him the ball.

After the Mets retired the side, Darryl came jogging into the dugout, but somehow I was on the field too. I went to high five him and somehow was able to tell him that I saw a game in 88 in which he hit two HRs against the pirates. (True)

He gave me the ball, but I was so surprised that I bobbled it and dropped it. I thought it might get away, and someone might snatch up my souvenir, but it didn’t and I had my prize.

The dream scene shifted. I was somewhere else with the ball telling a few carpenter co-workers about it and showing them the ball. They were impressed, but not nearly as much as I was.

Our cat was there, standing there like he wanted to get petted, so I scratched his head and head and neck. He was appreciative, but of course walked away!

The scene shifted, and I got lost in this very nice and pleasant small city with cool bridges and confusing on and off ramps. Made a wrong turn, and had to pull over to get my bearings. I hate being late, so there was some stress there.

As I was falling asleep I had this dream:

I was at a waterslide park. There were waterslides everywhere made of that durable plastic stuff. My perspective panned back a little bit, and all the slides became completely see-through plastic. As my perspective began to shift even further back, it was not a waterslide park but my body and my whole body was transparent and people
We’re using my body as a water slide park.

It wasn’t scary, but fun; people are sliding down my esophagus, sliding through my head and lungs and organs. It was a lot like that movie, Fantastic Voyage but without Raquel welsh. ❤️ or scary body parts and corpuscles attacking you.

I hope no one takes a ride down the brown river tho…

———-

Another dream I had in the middle of the night.

IRL we have this really spectacular, yellow and red tulip in one of our garden beds, and we haven’t been able to find it this year.

In my dream, my wife took a spectacular photograph of it with the sun behind it. It was an amazing photograph in and of itself, but there was some larger, much more symbolic meaning to it. I couldn’t put my finger on it.

the meaning of life? Symbolic of our relationship? Our marriage? There was some kind of really heavy duty meaning to it, but it kept eluding me. I was wracking my brain trying to make the connections. I was so close. It was on the tip of my tongue.

Woke up at 2:10am.

Ugh, woke up too early, heart pounding a bit too fast.

I was being dropped off somewhere close to where I used to work, late in the evning, with the intent that I’d get home from there by my self.
I was in a little parking lot behind a gas station and for some reason people kept calling me and asking things, needing to tell me things, taking up time until my mother called me to tell me that my father had left his gym bag at a gym close by and that the janitor would bring it over so I could bring it home with me. I waited for the bag, was further delayed by the chatty janitor and when he had left, I realized that the place was getting really dark and deserted.
As I picked up the bags to start walking to my car that was parked a kilometer or two down the road, a group of young men came around the corner, drinking and loud, jeering as they caught sight of me.
I woke up as I was considering if it was better to back up against the wall and handle it from there or to try to get away and risk being surrounded.

Not a nightmare really yet, just a bad dream.
Or perhaps that’s what nightmares are these days - a slow chain of events you know are going to end badly but seem unable to stop/get out of.

I wore an outfit made out of cardboard that made me look like the knight piece in chess, the color was half black, half white.

I went to a concert and it was difficult to be in the tram because I was worried people would bump into my cardboard outfit and make dents or bend it.

When I got into the concert place, it was a sit-down venue, but I couldn’t sit in my outfit so I had to stand sideways in front of my seat and people behind me really weren’t loving it.

It wasn’t an enjoyable concert.

Asleep In my bed room
She crept into bed with me as she always does.
She started undoiing my PJs when I woke up.
She mounted me and started rriding me hard and fast,her whimpers of lust were shrill and loud.

I was close,she left suddenly,when I woke up she was gone and I proceeded to stroke till I orgasmed,cumming copiously and hard.

An utterly ridiculous Hercule Poirotian reveal that the screenwriter, Jon Favreau, had been behind the nuisances (although not the death, which had been accidental autoerotic asphyxiation) in front of the full cast and crew because his fear of failure was keeping him from finishing the script. I (or my character, since no time in the last twenty years would I have been able to actually lift Jon Favreau off his feet by his gold lame smoking jacket) hadn't had a clue despite watching him set a set of stolen keys down until watching him mouth the words coming out of my mouth, while growing more pallid with each word, during the reveal as if he were writing the script for what I was saying as I was saying it while clutching his notebook to his chest.

Judging by the last few seconds, when I was struggling to wake up after that particular refusal of suspension of disbelief, the whole thing was a movie of a play (both written, directed, and produced by Favreau). And that was all it took to wake me completely since I think we all know by now that I'm not any sort of lead material, much less Hercule Poirot, but a villain. Not even the main villain, but the comic relief villain sidekick who succeeds at tasks but in the most bungling way possible.

I was asked to star in a Broadway musical production of Scooby-Doo. I said I can’t sing, dance or act - “No problem, Neil Patrick Harris will come and move your body and basically act on your behalf, you just need to be really limp all the time”. I said I don’t like dogs and refuse to work with one - “No problem, Scooby is a guinea pig in our production”.

Lots of limpness happened, I was very good at the limp. The guinea pig turned out to be too small for the audience to see, so they brought out a guinea pig suit instead and Neil Patrick Harris played the role of Scooby the guinea pig as well as moved me around, including singing on my behalf and moving my jaw to the rhythm of the lyrics.

It was all very bizarre.

Neil Patrick Harris played the role of Scooby the guinea pig as well as moved me around, including singing on my behalf and moving my jaw to the rhythm of the lyrics.

Well, he is pretty great. I kind of envy you for getting to meet him. :D

I dreamed lots of stuff this night, but it’s all so hazy, doesn’t fit together and is full of repetitive loops mostly related to things in everyday life.
I obviously need a better screen writer.

IRL it was thunder storming all nite Monday.

As I fell asleep I dreamt I was in the 1789 mill at our farm which is kinda spooky. It was pitch black.

There were flashes of lightning and each time it flashed I was afraid I’d see something that was there with me.

Slept badly, drifting in and out of sleep and dreams.
One dream was more coherent and in it I was with my husband, visiting a friend of his because he was going to help the friend catch a runaway pet snake. Somehow it turned out, the pet snake had attracted a huge, vibrantly green and black, very poisonous snake and their attempts to catch the other snake made it aggressive. When I tried to help them, it knocked me over on the couch and tried to burrow between my waist and the couch.
I decided to wake up before I found out if it was trying to hide or was going to bite. 😳

Not last night, but I have a reoccurring night terror where everything on earth is physically attached to me, both the tangible and intangible. All of the world’s love, hate, loss, gain, and all of the world’s trees, buildings, humans….it is all somehow physically attached to me. Then, in and instant, if pulls away from me, at a pace akin to the speed of sound. I can see and feel it ripping off me. Before disappears from view, a blackness fills the void between me and the world, and over takes me like a wave.

It’s a real peach.

Not last night, but I have a reoccurring night terror where everything on earth is physically attached to me, both the tangible and intangible. All of the world’s love, hate, loss, gain, and all of the world’s trees, buildings, humans….it is all somehow physically attached to me. Then, in and instant, if pulls away from me, at a pace akin to the speed of sound. I can see and feel it ripping off me. Before disappears from view, a blackness fills the void between me and the world, and over takes me like a wave.

It’s a real peach.
Jesus Christ. That sounds pretty horrible. Sorry it happening to you.

It’s a real peach.

Yeah, the recurring ones are a treat.

I went to a painting class and realized that I’m good at doing photorealistic paintings, really good in fact. I told J’s friend (a real friend who’s an actual, successful painter, not just some weird dream friend my brain concocted) about my newfound skill and she got really mad because she had had to practice for years whereas I just picked up a brush and started to paint perfectly.

A friend of mine was crowned as the king of Senegal and I was very upset that I wasn’t invited to the coronation. I sent him a box filled with his favorite chocolate as a coronation present. The idea behind that was that the chocolate will melt into horrible, inedible mess by it gets there. He’ll be so close, yet so far of tasting his favorite treat.

I was such a bitch.

I was walking through a big paved area. There were multiple large holes in the pavement. I could open up the holes like a hatch. Once I opened them up, I could see a really nice pumpkin patch bathed in sunlight in there. It looked just like my pumpkin patch with vines everywhere and pumpkins growing.

I dreamt about dreaming and I’m breaking the five sentence rule. I’m a rule breaker.

In front of me was a huge open pit and my dreams and random thoughts and ideas were running through and around the outsides of the pit, like trains, or a highway or something.

Someone I sort of know was there on one of the dream tracks - she was wearing a shirt black dress and had a red pixie haircut - very cute.

We were chatting and catching up like old friends while my random dreams and thoughts and memories were swirling by.

Still in my dream, I told my wife that this other woman and I were dream partners. She was alarmed, “I thought I was your dream partner?” She said taken aback.

I explained: “No, she and I are not dream partners.” (with the emphasis on the partners part.)

“We are dream partners.” I used air quotes to emphasize the word dream rather than partners this time.

My wife seemed to get it and was much more accepting.

I went on: “We interpret one another’s dreams, she interprets mine, and I interpret hers.”
————
I actually did tell my wife about the dream in the morning. She laughed.

J and I were on a busy farmer’s market, when everyone around me started speaking German all of a sudden, including J who IRL doesn’t know any German. I was completely fine with the change, and just said to J that I’m happy the language changed to German and not something else, because I’m comfortable with German.

J and a few random passersby looked at me funny and started asking if I need help, because I seem to have lost it. They said everyone was speaking Spanish, not German and that clearly I was cuckoo if I thought it was German, and more and more people came to tell me I’ve gone insane and roll their eyes at me.

It was a horrible dream, I didn’t know if I was sane or not and J was so taunting too. I felt so insecure and alone.

Back