What did you do while Lit was down?

eric_erosfan

Cunning Linguist
I thought maybe Lit was getting shutdown. Every failed login was a little depressing to me. Maybe I have to wean myself from this habit?

Suffering through withdrawal, I thought maybe somebody hacked in my account. I mean the title under my avatar “sex addict” isn’t there just for the fun of it

must have slept through this earthquake moment, at least I wasn’t online and experienced issues. 😮‍💨

I attempted multiple password resets... I didn't have my glasses on, so thought it was a login error, till I put them on. happy to be back in business

Lol, the way the error wording told me it was possibly the site, I went seeking answers in the search engine. Sure enough, I wasn't the only one it happened to. Thank gosh lol.

Tried to think what might have caused me to get banned…..and used email addresses I have

I attempted multiple password resets... I didn't have my glasses on, so thought it was a login error, till I put them on. happy to be back in business

Before you go through the hassle of all that, check on downdetector.com to see if the site is down for everyone.

Before you go through the hassle of all that, check on downdetector.com to see if the site is down for everyone.
It said it was up because you could access the site. You just couldn't login. And the latest posts were from the previous day.

It said it was up because you could access the site. You just couldn't login. And the latest posts were from the previous day.
Ohh okay. For me, the site wouldn't load completely so I couldn't see anything except the error message. 👍

Back