What did you do in the nude recently?

Got a Brazilian wax this afternoon. When I got home I stripped down to admire my smooth appearance. Then I put in a load of my laundry: a week’s worth of clothes and not a pair of men’s underwear to be found. Just women’s bikini panties and thongs. Made myself a drank and settled in to watch ass fucking and pegging videos linked from Lit. Living life.
Did my laundry in the nude today and it looked very similar no men’s underwear - bikini panties and tangas.

Great body and awesome tits. Jacking those beauties right now. Hope your husband likes knowing his wife turns men's cocks to steel.

20.00hrs Bathed
23.00hrs Slept
03.00hrs Fucked
06.00hrs Chased the cat out of the bedroom.

Blew the leaves off the patio, filled the bird feeders, got coffee and enjoyiny the 70 weather

Attachments

• bird.jpg
    bird.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 8
Been doing my naked houseboy bit today: after a cup of coffee I cleaned up the kitchen from last night’s dinner, let the dog out and filled her food and water, folded three loads of my wife’s laundry and carried them up to her room, took her her morning meds in bed, took out the garbage and moved a couple other laundry loads along. I just wish I had either an appreciative audience or a wife who would discipline me for getting behind on doing her laundry. I can’t complain though; I enjoy my quiet nude time. Finally got my second cup of coffee and settled into my recliner with a blanket and my phone to scroll around for the rest of the morning.

I washed the sheets/and mattress pad yesterday. Went upstairs naked holding those warm sheets against my bare skin. Walked into the bedroom made the bed, decided that it was warm enough outside so went out on the deck and used my shaver to shave myself, Once I was bare and feeling good about the results took a nice shower.

Back