What did you appreciate today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That the road was empty when I had a bit of a car incident this morning. It sucked, but on the bright side I handled it all by myself like a champ since no one would answer my texts/calls AND no real damage to my vehicle.

The Lush Forest

I appreciate how green everything is from the Rain but enough already --- Please

Stepping on a scale...10 pounds lost in 3 weeks...

Obviously...some stress...and changing to be pure Vegan...

Edited to say Vegetarian...Not Vegan...

Last edited:
Must be my lucky day! Only here 10 minutes and two PMs from the same woman who I have never met and she wants to hook up! /sarcasm

Knowing the work I'm doing now for tomorrow is my last task with my firm. I'm very happy but thoughts of what could of been are still in the background of my mind. I'm 100% confident in my decision & knowing the best of life is yet to come

L:rose:

the sound of the dawn chorus...no more beautiful sound to wake up to other than a partner breathing gently beside you.

Getting all my errands run on my lunch break and get home with enough time for a cat nap.

Having others fight your battles. Classic.
please I have asked several times, l don't want to pm with you. Those people are not my cronies I hardly know them. Please stop insulting me, I don't deserve that and please please please just leave me alone now. If you have good news I'm happy for you, I really am, but I have asked nicely for you to stop!

Solidarity in the form of a lovely message from another Litster and actions of others. :rose: :kiss:

please I have asked several times, l don't want to pm with you. Those people are not my cronies I hardly know them. Please stop insulting me, I don't deserve that and please please please just leave me alone now. If you have good news I'm happy for you, I really am, but I have asked nicely for you to stop!

You were never happy for me. Enjoy your solidarity. I hope these "friends" bring you true happiness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back