14. white line
15. sage stripe
16. pink stripe
17. white line
18. pink stripe
19. white line
20. pink line
21. purple line

there's more...but then I'd have to sit with my legs spread at my desk and continue to count and write and right now, my neck hurts from doing that much!!!!

Honey123 said:
White mircle bra with stripped v-string...the colors of the stripes are:

starting with the top (which is also the strings):

1. Light blue
then the strips get smaller and some are just lines:
2. Pink stripe
3. light blue stripe
4. green line
5. light blue stripe
6. pink stripe
7. orange line
8. yellow stripe
9. red line
10. yellow stripe
11. pink stripe
12. sage stripe
13: orange line
14. white line
15. sage stripe
16. pink stripe
17. white line
18. pink stripe
19. white line
20. pink line
21. purple line

there's more...but then I'd have to sit with my legs spread at my desk and continue to count and write and right now, my neck hurts from doing that much!!!!
*gets down on knees* Let's see the next line is ... um ... um ... little further apart there Honey... um ... thats it, just a little more ... um .... *lick* :D

zeb1094 said:
*gets down on knees* Let's see the next line is ... um ... um ... little further apart there Honey... um ... thats it, just a little more ... um .... *lick* :D

LOL ~ Pig!

Did you read mine and Nirvana's story???

zeb1094 said:
Not yet! ;)

And after calling me a pig! Should I? :confused:

Well, I just read, voted and PC'd your "Oh Crap" story and called you on sick person.. :D

but if you don't read my story, I will have to do bodily harm to you....

Honey123 said:
Well, I just read, voted and PC'd your "Oh Crap" story and called you on sick person.. :D

but if you don't read my story, I will have to do bodily harm to you....
Done and thank you Miss Honey! Left you a PC on your's also! :D :p

These

V251289.jpg

Mine are too snug, hips hinting that I have not been good about going to the gym. (sighing)

SophiaY said:
Mine are too snug, hips hinting that I have not been good about going to the gym. (sighing)

Just take care on how you dry them. They do tend to shrink. And with the low-rise like that, you have to have the just so on the hips...low low on the hips. I've spent many a day looking at those pictures seeing whether or not their skin bulges before and after the string...to my satisfaction...their's do too!!!!

Honey123 said:
Just take care on how you dry them. They do tend to shrink. And with the low-rise like that, you have to have the just so on the hips...low low on the hips. I've spent many a day looking at those pictures seeing whether or not their skin bulges before and after the string...to my satisfaction...their's do too!!!!

I found that air drying underwear usually prevents most shrinkage. I do like these, for the romantic feeling they create.

SophiaY said:
I found that air drying underwear usually prevents most shrinkage. I do like these, for the romantic feeling they create.

Did you get the matching bra? Oh, my...I think it's time for me to go lingerie shopping again. See what you do to me???? :)

I usually don't wear a bra (laughing, still a lippie in some ways)

(a very wicked grin) What I do to you? Do tell....

SophiaY said:
I usually don't wear a bra (laughing, still a lippie in some ways)

(a very wicked grin) What I do to you? Do tell....

*smacks forehead* That's right I forgot about that no wearing-hippie-bra-thing!!!

*pushes hair away from you ear and whispers....*

well, for starters it's that french thing you do so very well....

In addition to all my smilies... I think the toilet ate my underwear as well. :confused: Because I sure as hell can't find any right now...

Honey123 said:
*smacks forehead* That's right I forgot about that no wearing-hippie-bra-thing!!!

*pushes hair away from you ear and whispers....*

well, for starters it's that french thing you do so very well....

I studied French for years, from highschool through college.

J'aime le goût du miel...

SophiaY said:
I studied French for years, from highschool through college.

J'aime le goût du miel...

Lucky you!!!!!

Je suis délicieux........uhmm...pardon my babel fish. :eek:

I've missed this thread recently.

Sporty, yellow cotton today. It makes me feel rather cozy :)

Today, kind of mulberry colored--that's the panties. My bra is white. I'd dearly love to have all matching bras and panties, and if I were gotohell rich, I might--but have you priced bras lately?

Back