What Are You Thinking Now ~7~

Status
Not open for further replies.
How I would love to bend my coworker over a desk, rip her panties off, and fuck her till Monday.

Does Victoria Justice ever look at Ariana Grande and think "You stole my career...I was the one that was supposed to blow up"?

What are they really saying when they demand "articulate" and "intelligent" in their ad?

So sad.....

I'm a bit numb at the moment...my life is passing before my eyes...no I'm not dieing...but, my little brother just did...he was 5years younger than me...he was the last of my family...mom and dad both gone now all my siblings... It's humbling... Our lives are so busy...with the business of living...it takes a death of a close love one to ...bring it all into perspective...don't forget to stop and smell the roses...enjoy your time on earth!... It's way too short of time to take on all the worries ...lm. Going to miss him so much...RIP TIM:kiss:

Oh Kellee.......so sad to hear of your loss....losing a sibling is so so difficult . Heart aching for you .

:rose:

I'm a bit numb at the moment...my life is passing before my eyes...no I'm not dieing...but, my little brother just did...he was 5years younger than me...he was the last of my family...mom and dad both gone now all my siblings... It's humbling... Our lives are so busy...with the business of living...it takes a death of a close love one to ...bring it all into perspective...don't forget to stop and smell the roses...enjoy your time on earth!... It's way too short of time to take on all the worries ...lm. Going to miss him so much...RIP TIM:kiss:

sorry for your loss

Soooo sorry to hear Kellee :rose::rose::rose:

Thinking I'm happy that the storm is almost out of here :cool:

This world is super scary and all the things my logical mind uses as a barometer for safety are being threatened. I want to hide. i want to throw things. I want to be out of my mind in orgasmic sub space so i just don't have to think about it. I feel like, instead, I'm just out of my mind. Grr

I'd like to give a shout out to all you liars, phonies and hypocrites, because without you we couldn't appreciate the real. Keep the illusion alive.

Not being able to express myself. I know I'm not the best communicator. And hold stuff inside.

I couldn't decide if it was what I'm thinking or what made me say fuck. Probably both. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Trifling much :rolleyes:

c8531aa587a6cff399973cb2737d2af8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back