Not open for further replies.

Lily13

Dolce con un morso
What Are You Thinking Right Now ~7~

What Are You Thinking <6> Here

I am thinking I'm loving sweater weather:

604e11a80191358be5a00661e3a2729e.jpg

Last edited:
I think we believe what we want to believe. Whatever gets you through the night ~ it's alright, it's alright

Train to Busan is coming out on Netflix. It's a Korean zombie movie, my sister gave it good reviews. I'm still weighing the pro's of a good zombie movie vs the nightmares I will have.

I'm thinking it's nice to see the sun shining again🌞

Hi AF :rose:

I enjoy making nosy people use Google Translate, in order to find out what I am saying.

Nuh uh. It'd be like you standing naked in the subway, expecting people not to look. We're all curious by nature.

Hmmmmmm compelling argument. When you have to open a separate window to find out and research, yes you're nosy.

Hmmmmmm compelling argument. When you have to open a separate window to find out and research, yes you're nosy.

That is like saying that anyone that doesn't understand English and has to look up what you and I are saying, by opening up said second window... even copy and pasting, is nosy. Not the same thing. Maybe they are simply curious, because the words seem so pretty or they are curious what might be being said.

That is like saying that anyone that doesn't understand English and has to look up what you and I are saying, by opening up said second window... even copy and pasting, is nosy. Not the same thing. Maybe they are simply curious, because the words seem so pretty or they are curious what might be being said.

Stop being so serious, it wasn't meant to be. I find it funny. Wuuuussssssaaaaaa

Stop being so serious, it wasn't meant to be. I find it funny. Wuuuussssssaaaaaa

That's like a form of telling a calm woman to calm down, isn't it? :eek::D haven't you learned not to do that?

Besides, I was complimenting. But whatevs, I take it back. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back