What Are You Thinking Now ~7~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say when your question (not really a question, but more like a statement-question) isn't answered, it's best to just go with your gut. I mean, it's probably alright. :confused: :D

Am gutted.

Got a pm from a woman - just to find out that she's a frigging BOT. Thanks for that. :rolleyes:

Today was not a great day at work. I am going to close my eyes and reset for tomorrow. As a perfectionist it bothers me when I learn new things and don't get them right out.

After thirty plus years of this country slowly being dismantled and the middle class slipping deeper and deeper into the morass of self indulgent willful ignorance tomorrow morning this country will hit rock bottom.
Saturday morning millions of people will be in the streets marching to show that there is a better way. It won't be easy and the road ahead is long but together we can shine a light against the darkness that is coming.
We're so far down that the only way to go is up.
Be brave. Be strong. Be true.
We will get through this.

why is it 77 degrees in the middle of january? ummm, wait, it could be 15, forget i said something

After thirty plus years of this country slowly being dismantled and the middle class slipping deeper and deeper into the morass of self indulgent willful ignorance tomorrow morning this country will hit rock bottom.
Saturday morning millions of people will be in the streets marching to show that there is a better way. It won't be easy and the road ahead is long but together we can shine a light against the darkness that is coming.
We're so far down that the only way to go is up.
Be brave. Be strong. Be true.
We will get through this.

Truly inspiring!

Having a good sleep pattern is the first step in having a good life.

argggghhhhhhhhhhh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back