What Are You Thinking? Continued 14

You're on Lit.

I used to love coming to lit when I had the office to myself on Friday afternoons until 2016 when i was made redundant.
I hate when I want emoji react 2 ways .., I mean.. yes I’m enjoying my lit-time … but I also wish I was at home in pj’s taking a nap.

I hate when I want emoji react 2 ways .., I mean.. yes I’m enjoying my lit-time … but I also wish I was at home in pj’s taking a nap.
There's not enough emoji reactions and we need to put multiple ones too. Plus sometimes I just want to send love, but the smiling love 😍 is too happy for such a post.

I honestly have no fucking clue why I would just randomly think of her of all people. It wasn't like I ever really even knew her. Hell, I can't even remember her name! So many other people would make much more sense. But, for some weird reason, I keep thinking of her and even dreaming of her over the past couple of weeks.

I am resonating with so many of y’all this morning. Great minds and all that…maybe 😂

I wish I could stay in bed and someone would bring me breakfast. 🍳
giphy.gif

I like a lot of you guys but this place is really, really fucking harmful sometimes.

You are not wrong. 💕🫂
Why do I always put things off until the last second? Just do the stupid thing woman ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️
Omg! This!!! You’ve got this and good luck!!

I honestly have no fucking clue why I would just randomly think of her of all people. It wasn't like I ever really even knew her. Hell, I can't even remember her name! So many other people would make much more sense. But, for some weird reason, I keep thinking of her and even dreaming of her over the past couple of weeks.
Must be something in the water.
Why am I thinking about people I haven't seen in over 40 years and didn't particularly like then?

I thought I’d decided to be more sociable again, but I’ve since decided against it.

Back