What Are You Listening To Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, girl. Those will make you lose more than you're inhibitions...
Now I want to drink with you.:devil:

Close to the Edge ~ Yes

There is nothing like doing shots and grinding on your best friend in the kitchen while the hubby's watch and take bets on when the kissing is gonna start!! We like to drink and dance! Cum...ahem...come join us any time! I actually enjoy gettin my drink on a couple times a month!

Summer of 69 - Bryan Adams

There is nothing like doing shots and grinding on your best friend in the kitchen while the hubby's watch and take bets on when the kissing is gonna start!! We like to drink and dance! Cum...ahem...come join us any time! I actually enjoy gettin my drink on a couple times a month!

Summer of 69 - Bryan Adams

Oh HOT DAMN! The next time I plan on heading that way, I am soooo giving y'all a ring.
I'll even bring the vodka!:devil:

Close to the Edge ~ Yes

Oh HOT DAMN! The next time I plan on heading that way, I am soooo giving y'all a ring.
I'll even bring the vodka!:devil:

Close to the Edge ~ Yes

You do that! I'll stoke up the BBQ!

It's my Life - Bon Jovi

This is so my song!

(Shake, Shake, Shake) Shake Your Booty
KC and the Sunshine Band

Happy Saturday, Maj.

I lift the glass to our dear Druid, wherever he is tonight. :rose:

Someone Like You - Adele

One and Only ~ Adele :heart:

Dare you to let me be
Your one and only...

I've noticed before that you're a fan of Adele, and I have never really listened to her works closely - until today. I just finished listening to the whole 21 album and I must say that I haven't felt this kind of heartache in over 30 years. I'm astounded by the depth of emotion she conveys with her soulful voice and poignant lyrics. Count me as another Adele fan. Thank you, Mandy. :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back