What Are You Listening To Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
chris 44 said:
Who got rid of the frog with the red tongue, he'd have been ideal to tag on there...
He's still on the 'second' page Chris, click on more. always more :p

We lurve you too Ent :kiss: :rose: :kiss:
The cuddly part I have down pat, furry too......Bears tend to be that way. :D

I guess the old, too :rolleyes:

Smoke On The Water - Deep Purple

(mumbling my "heya"'s to everyone i dont know... :cathappy:

(clears throat) Hugo - introductions please! :kiss:

Nirvanadragones said:

Haallllllllllooooooooo! i'm the local treeherder. Nothing too big.

Nirvanadragones said:

I will try Nirvana

Nirvana is a Sweetie from your neck of the woods Chris, London division.
She works from home and has good taste in music that is sometimes a little beyond me.
Ent you and her are about the same age and I'm sure you will both find commanlity.

It Zeb is still here, he is another dirty old man like me, Chriss and TX. and Rob too but he seldom comes over here.
I hope I covered everyone

hugo_sam said:
I will try Nirvana

She works from home and has good taste in music that is sometimes a little beyond me.
Ent you and her are about the same age and I'm sure you will both find commanlity.

It Zeb is still here, he is another dirty old man like me, Chriss and TX. and Rob too but he seldom comes over here.

Fairly accurate Hugo, when I said 'over the water', I was of course talking about the river thames :)

chris 44 said:
And I'm the old man from over the water...

If over the water is Europe then we're closer than those ova theaah (points at the States) :cathappy:

entitled said:
Haallllllllllooooooooo! i'm the local treeherder. Nothing too big.

I've read your stuff Darling. Nothing "treeherdering" about your work. :rose:

entitled said:
Did you know a whale once swam up the Thames?

Yea, it died :(

I used to swim in the Thames, but a lot further upstream from the pool of London

chris 44 said:

I used to swim in the Thames, but a lot further upstream from the pool of London
i didn't know it died. i thought it got turned around and sent back out to sea.

hugo_sam said:
I will try Nirvana

Thanks Hugo Darlin, you're such a Sweetie (rubs hands together) What a lovely little get together :)

Good meeting all of you lovely people :kiss: to whoever accepts them

Listening to: Gustav Holst: The Planets Suite

entitled said:

It wouldn't go. There's a theory it was heading due west, and once it was in the River, it just kept going. They did get it onto a barge, but it didn't survive the trauma.

Very sad... :(

chris 44 said:
It wouldn't go. There's a theory it was heading due west, and once it was in the River, it just kept going. They did get it onto a barge, but it didn't survive the trauma.

Very sad... :(
ooooohhhh....

Suddenly feel the need to research, for some odd reason. *twitch*

Nirvanadragones said:
Thanks Hugo Darlin, you're such a Sweetie (rubs hands together) What a lovely little get together :)

Good meeting all of you lovely people :kiss: to whoever accepts them

Listening to: Gustav Holst: The Planets Suite

Darling isn't a word I've offered to Hugo, (well not recently anyway), :kiss: es are always welcome.

And there you go - The Planets. welcome , thrice welcome...

chris 44 said:

was that YOU?! Thougt it was just the average good looking swimming male streaker :cool:

entitled said:

Believe me it died. :( My daughter cried for an hour. He was called "Wally"

Still listening to the Planets

Nirvanadragones said:
was that YOU?! Thougt it was just the average good looking swimming male streaker :cool:

No, if it had been me, you'd have thought it was another whale gone sadly astray... :D

Methinks you two are talking about a different whale. This one was in the early 30's if i remember correctly. Then again, what do i know? i'm just a Yank. ;)

chris 44 said:
No, if it had been me, you'd have thought it was another whale gone sadly astray... :D

Nah... I think i know the difference :cool: Where are you from Christ?

entitled said:
ooooohhhh....

Suddenly feel the need to research, for some odd reason. *twitch*

twitching with you :cathappy:

Still listening to The planets :rolleyes:

entitled said:
Methinks you two are talking about a different whale. This one was in the early 30's if i remember correctly. Then again, what do i know? i'm just a Yank. ;)

Ah!!!

Yes, there was this whale, and it took a wrong turning somewhere off Scotland, ended up in the Englich Channel, turned right and headed up the Thames last week.
Thought that was the one you were talking about. :confused:

Research is a good thing. i was told many times over this past weekend that i should be a Laurel. (It's an SCA thing - Laurels are often called 'period police' because they tend to do enough research to earn the title of guru.) At dance class last night we got onto the subject of different fabrics available during the 14th century in certain areas, and i caught myself telling them if things were period or not.

We decided they were right.

listening to - The Old Dun Cow as done by a couple of the local boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back