What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
wanders by long enough to tacklepouncehug Vivi

Nomskisseshugs a pretty wolven one

Hi darling!

You're late!
Hurry up!
Jeezumscripes!

tumblr_inline_mfno1lF3eh1rnvwt1.gif

falls to the floor in giggles
True story.
No offense to those present and recently preggers!

Attempting to focus on Danica before I go take a hot bath and stretch very sore muscles.

slow smile

Hi yourself lovely. On my way to attempt more words but I only ever see you in passing...:heart:

I've been in and out a lot recently. Sorry, darling. Daddy's been keeping me on my toes, and with the so many threads, this has been a stop off on my way back and forth.

I'll endeavor to pass a long more loves your way! :heart:

No...no...I like Fringe...this is just BAD

giggles
I enjoyed it. Walter's telling was super cute, and it had those elements of steam punk. It wasn't great story telling but it was entertaining.

Focusing on the third owed post...and debating food. I need to eat...I just don't have the energy to go get something to eat.

Fuck.

Yeah, you do need food, Hun. Can't push your boy like that without replacing what you used. It's not going to work like you want it to if you don't eat well, too

Gives a nod.

I know, big Cat. I know.

Right now? I am doing a happy dance in my bed. All of my words are caught up!!

(okay cept for the email story which I will be working on later this evening).

Now if I could just focus enough to get the solo pieces down, I will feel accomplished.

Hehehe I've got an email story with a friend I should reply to, as well. But we are both in no hurry with that one and I'd rather wait for when I'm bored at work. Which hasn't been lately. Been busy as crap

Hehehe I've got an email story with a friend I should reply to, as well. But we are both in no hurry with that one and I'd rather wait for when I'm bored at work. Which hasn't been lately. Been busy as crap

It's odd. I find myself feeling less and less like writing HERE and more and more like writing elsewhere. I think most of it's because everyone I want to write with here, I have either already written with or am plotting for.

*head shake*

I guess I just no longer find Lit all that entertaining. *shrugs* BUT I love my stories and those co-writers I am writing with so I keep showing up in the hopes that I can find something worth doing beyond sitting here.

The email story pushes me. My co-writer is amazing. Far and away one of the best writers I have ever found anywhere. I would love to build another email tale but I think that will have to wait until I lose some threads here.

It's odd. I find myself feeling less and less like writing HERE and more and more like writing elsewhere. I think most of it's because everyone I want to write with here, I have either already written with or am plotting for.

*head shake*

I guess I just no longer find Lit all that entertaining. *shrugs* BUT I love my stories and those co-writers I am writing with so I keep showing up in the hopes that I can find something worth doing beyond sitting here.

The email story pushes me. My co-writer is amazing. Far and away one of the best writers I have ever found anywhere. I would love to build another email tale but I think that will have to wait until I lose some threads here.

I felt that way a few months ago.
I started writing on Elliquiy, the format is different, but I really like it there. My time is divided between the two and I'm sure if I found a space there like the lounge I'd prolly be gone, but I haven't yet.

Check it out.

I felt that way a few months ago.
I started writing on Elliquiy, the format is different, but I really like it there. My time is divided between the two and I'm sure if I found a space there like the lounge I'd prolly be gone, but I haven't yet.

Check it out.

I will go, love, and give it a look see.
I have pieces stashed everywhere~FB, Fet, my notebook, and new pieces plotted for Deviant. I think I would have been gone from Lit a while ago, if it weren't for my stories, here.

I don't really talk to many people here, not anymore, and I no longer require this place for sanity. So it's mostly habit that brings me here...that and the world building I do.

I can write anywhere. I just came back here because I remembered there being talented people here. And maybe I missed my wolven friend. But yeah, I'd totally write with the people I've found here in other places. Where the story is has never bothered me. I just thought it was easier for the people I've met here to use the threads here

I've actually been feeling much the same. In part because I've been taking my writing more seriously. And the SRP format, while fun, to be sure, just isn't quite at that level, in a way.
And if I am going to be spending the time and energy writing, shouldn't I be doing something more substantial? Which is why it now takes me like three times longer to write a post here than it used to...I have my other writing which has to take priority.

*nods*
It's why I have the Cavern. (and why I have crap stashed elsewhere). I need to solo write. I need those flashes and bits of ME that are not swallowed up by characters built to appease my co-writers. I NEED the words, the scansion, the rhythm that I have developed.

I don't NEED the stories here. I just like them.

But Lit was never just a writing place for me and the fact that it has become so is why the majority of my words are saved for solo efforts. I used to interact more...I find that the less I interact, the less I want to.

And since my prose is not the type of writing I treasure, well...*shrugs* what else is there for me here outside of my stories and my few friends?

I can write anywhere. I just came back here because I remembered there being talented people here. And maybe I missed my wolven friend. But yeah, I'd totally write with the people I've found here in other places. Where the story is has never bothered me. I just thought it was easier for the people I've met here to use the threads here

Truth.

But there are stories and then there are pieces of yourself shown to the world through the characters you craft and breathe life into. There are words that bounce, sing, plod, flit and fight. THOSE are what I need to be complete. And I prefer to write my poetry in other places as LIT does not feel conducive to solo writing, not really.

@ Vail - I can understand that. I enjoy writing with other people, but I do have my other writing. Though I don't have the confidence that you have. You'd is very much deserved. If you feel like you should be focusing on your personal works, you really should. I have just always enjoyed the minds of the people I write with. So, I write with others and alone

I'm finding that I'm here for the interactions, I'm less inclined to write solo pieces, though willing to acknowledge that this might change in the future.

You'll like E, Luna. They are much more gender inclusive, and have lots of space for solo pieces. It's quite welcoming. It's where I met and started writing with Darius, on a whim on my part, tbh.

Also, I didn't quote all of you, because y'all are right.

This is fair. I look for writing every where I can find it. I can't say I'm proud of most of my work, but I am always trying to get better. I feel fortunate that people would write with me. I have work stashed every where, three separate books in the making, and a vast amount of roleplay characters written. My relationship with online writing is constantly fluctuating and evolving. I try to stay involved with the good writers I meet.

I'm finding that I'm here for the interactions, I'm less inclined to write solo pieces, though willing to acknowledge that this might change in the future.

You'll like E, Luna. They are much more gender inclusive, and have lots of space for solo pieces. It's quite welcoming. It's where I met and started writing with Darius, on a whim on my part, tbh.

Also, I didn't quote all of you, because y'all are right.

I am looking it over and debating whether I shall attempt to set something up now or wait until I hit work tonight before I start an introduction and all of the rest.

(one of the key selling points for me is the fact that it has a poetry section...*sighs*)

Okay...time for lil brown skinned Wolflings to trot their happy, round bottoms to bed. Work starts at 11 and I need more rest.

Presses her lips to Luna's

I feel special to be someone you consider a friend. Go get some rest.

WAIDRN? Trying, not all that successfully, to use a tablet for the first time.
Am so s-l-o-w.....!!

WAIDRN? Trying, not all that successfully, to use a tablet for the first time.
Am so s-l-o-w.....!!

Lit was my trial point for mine, too. :)
Its waaay easier if you buy a case with keyboard that can attach! I found one on ebay for about $8.

Eta:
Just watch the lil ones with it. My duo cracked the outer casing and ruined my keyboard thing's cord. Sneaky snots.

Lit was my trial point for mine, too. :)
Its waaay easier if you buy a case with keyboard that can attach! I found one on ebay for about $8.

Eta:
Just watch the lil ones with it. My duo cracked the outer casing and ruined my keyboard thing's cord. Sneaky snots.

Good to know!!

Posting here isn't too bad.
Messenger is just embarassing!! :eek:

You all have echoed the way I've felt too, often. But if you all decide to leave, I'll be running this place in a week. ;) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back