What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
*laughs*

You started this!

You're getting a break, however. I have to leave momentarily for a couple of hours. :kiss:

Yeah and I have to probably get some sleep. It is midnight now

And I so wanted to have replied so I could maybe wake to your returned reply ;)

Pausing the movie...Mr falling asleep, bless him. :heart:

So it's some writing for me, determined to get this post from Althea up before I head to bed!

Annoyed that the last five days of work have pretty much stripped my brains...might be no words tonight.

The only thing that has kept me going the past few days has been my writing ... but there are some days that work has the opposite effect, like you, in its complete elimination of all ambition and even conscious thought.

Just got off the phone with Twin *YAY* so now I am attempting to write owed posts.
(BUT first, owed EMAIL story which is going on 12 days with no response, damn it.)
Also sitting snug in bed and listening to the bustling of the people in the house.
And sniffing garlic bread and lasagna.

:eek:

I think he likes it... or his capslock is stuck....

Shhhhh She's not deaf.

gets some ice water ready

:devil:

Don't you dare missy!

I'm planning on enjoying every last minute of my time left in bed before a tiny witch demands breakfast. Moments like this, these days, are rare.

lip trembles

Please, don't spoil it for me...please... :(

Don't you dare missy!

I'm planning on enjoying every last minute of my time left in bed before a tiny witch demands breakfast. Moments like this, these days, are rare.

lip trembles

Please, don't spoil it for me...please... :(

:eek:

nodsnodsnods in understanding and backs away quietly and disappears in a poof

Trying to catch up my final due Thread and write a PM as well

Oh and betwixt and between I am writing a 'Best Man' speech for Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back