What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hard to find Foxes.
So I use kitties.

violathefox.jpg

Waking up... after sleeping at NIGHT! :eek:

OMFG!.. 9 to 5, feelsgoodman.jpg :D

Now, for tea an to think about noms.

stop showing off Logan. :p

Yes, you do owe some words, don't you Ms Luna.

:eek:

Yes I do.

I owe for you and Moon and...
PGoD...and E, I think and...

lots of words...

*head shake*

concentration has been blown though...hopefully I will be able to play catch up, today.

I shall try.

Awww...come cuddle in my bed, Foxy. I'll share my sleepy.

I'm up now.
Made it to sleep around... I'm gonna guess 5?
Been up a few hours.
Cleaning, baking, waiting for coffee to brew.

Yes its noon.
Dont. Fucking. Care.

At work, slowly making it through my back log of owed Story posts as well as plotting a response for my scene with JW in the Nook and debating just what I want to do next to a pretty little Linden in my Haven.

Going to cook dinner, then bath a mini Brit, then feed a tiny one, then hopefully...hopefully...get to some more posts...was on a roll very briefly back there somewhere, would dearly love to get back on it...

Happily finishing my post for the Nook and now working on a Moon Lady response...while thinking of what I need to give to Linden next. Pain sucks but I am getting through the work, nevertheless.

Watching PBR on CBSSports. It's the start of a new season!

Also, reading the last few posts on A Healer's Story so I can get in the mood to write more.

I'm up now.
Made it to sleep around... I'm gonna guess 5?
Been up a few hours.
Cleaning, baking, waiting for coffee to brew.

Yes its noon.
Dont. Fucking. Care.

Well I'm glad you got at least a little sleep. I, myself slept way too long. I blame my urge to stay up late and watch [adult swim] saturday anime programming.

Well I'm glad you got at least a little sleep. I, myself slept way too long. I blame my urge to stay up late and watch [adult swim] saturday anime programming.

Remember when we were kids and we'd get up at the crack of dawn on Saturday mornings to watch our cartoons until it was time to go outside to play? Now we've grown up and simply stay up until the crack of dawn to watch our cartoons until it's time to go to sleep.

Remember when we were kids and we'd get up at the crack of dawn on Saturday mornings to watch our cartoons until it was time to go outside to play? Now we've grown up and simply stay up until the crack of dawn to watch our cartoons until it's time to go to sleep.

I remember it well, my friend. I miss those days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back