What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting To See If My Leg Is Simply Cramped Or If It's Truly Locked Up.
And Trying To See Why My Phone Is Posting Like This.

I'm still confused by who this Fauxy is...

Mlfw3493-135440_-_animated_pinkie_pie_please_puppy_dog_eyes.gif

Going to a friends house to look at Brownie village.. just watched Dr.Who "Snowmen."

Awesome Episode was Awesome. :D

Stairing at twin's AV...

Oh.. and cussin my phone. I can do everything but text on it... asshats.

And... being bored in my own head. I should clean something.

But... ouch. i dun wanna take meds. -pout- But i'm not sleepy. so I should DO something.

Missing pet. Missing kitten. Missing twin... but cuddling grouchy cubs is still awesomeness.

I'm wearing my "Grumpy" carebear shirt today and I have come to the decision that interesting punishments are in order for snarky negative mouthed cubs. why, because even when grumpy you cannot be an asshole for NO REASON. -nods-
So. starting tomorrow every time I hear snark or negativity the perpetrator will literally have to hold the tip of their tongue for the count of 50 or do 50 pushups.

Stairing at twin's AV...

But... ouch. i dun wanna take meds. -pout- But i'm not sleepy. so I should DO something.

Missing pet. Missing kitten. Missing twin... but cuddling grouchy cubs is still awesomeness.

I'm wearing my "Grumpy" carebear shirt today and I have come to the decision that interesting punishments are in order for snarky negative mouthed cubs. why, because even when grumpy you cannot be an asshole for NO REASON. -nods-
So. starting tomorrow every time I hear snark or negativity the perpetrator will literally have to hold the tip of their tongue for the count of 50 or do 50 pushups.

MISS YOU!!!

*pounces all over the place and kisses face repeatedly*

Best snark fixer...

a dime...a wall...and five minutes...while in a partial kneeling position...

nose holding dime to wall...then kneel down just enough to make legs start to burn...and then five minute hold to be started over EVERY time dime gets dropped.

Works on pets, kidlets and toys...*nods*

I have used it on ALL three...

Stairing at twin's AV...

-pets-

MISS YOU!!!

*pounces all over the place and kisses face repeatedly*

Best snark fixer...

a dime...a wall...and five minutes...while in a partial kneeling position...

nose holding dime to wall...then kneel down just enough to make legs start to burn...and then five minute hold to be started over EVERY time dime gets dropped.

Works on pets, kidlets and toys...*nods*

I have used it on ALL three...

I'd love love love that.. but aspy kid doesnt understand how one is punishment for the other (hence the holding of the tongue) and the other kid has way to many of my inflammatory issues, especially in his knees and ankles for that to be effective.

I'd feel like a raging asshole if he couldnt walk.

So! Nose in the circle on the fridge is in, or a dime. or playing card. Ususaly "because I said so" Just not the kneeling.

I'd love love love that.. but aspy kid doesnt understand how one is punishment for the other (hence the holding of the tongue) and the other kid has way to many of my inflammatory issues, especially in his knees and ankles for that to be effective.

I'd feel like a raging asshole if he couldnt walk.

So! Nose in the circle on the fridge is in, or a dime. or playing card. Ususaly "because I said so" Just not the kneeling.

I had to add the kneeling...my hood rats were able to do the five minutes after the first go round...and I needed to make it an actual punishment for them...

(though I forgot bout the aspy ba-bay...wouldn't work....tongue holding would but boys need physicality...push ups are good...though my son son had to do jumping jacks while saying abc's forwards and backwards....)

(Funnily enough hurts grown ups way worse than it does kidlets...I think cuz kidlets don't think of it as a pride thing, you dig??)

Fighting off sickness and filling the void with thoughts of violence and happiness.

(odd combo, I know...)

I had to add the kneeling...my hood rats were able to do the five minutes after the first go round...and I needed to make it an actual punishment for them...

(though I forgot bout the aspy ba-bay...wouldn't work....tongue holding would but boys need physicality...push ups are good...though my son son had to do jumping jacks while saying abc's forwards and backwards....)

(Funnily enough hurts grown ups way worse than it does kidlets...I think cuz kidlets don't think of it as a pride thing, you dig??)

Yes the corner thing works again. They are The right age. But yes physical. And also writing. They don't like writing the sentences i have.them write.
"my words can be tools or weapons and in the future I will choose to use them as the supportive Implements they can be not as The harmful weapons I used them as today. My family deserves my best just as i deserve the best from my family."

Much shorter than the sentence the eldest had to write for integrity. Now he has to repeat it during pushups.

(i kniw the pride thing... And yes. It works better in that way when they are older. And, no the younglings dont get it in that negative way.)

Writing from my phone sucks!

Getting into a biblical war with the father-in-law

I'm going to hell....but I'm winning, haha!!

Watching my dog taunt me by falling asleep in front of me while I need to stay awake for work.

An early morning workout, seriously gf's are nothing but trouble. Dragging me out of bed at the butt-crack of dawn.

But the workout was good, I can feel the progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back