What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being amazed. I havnt seen this side of morning in along time.

Coffee, bubble bath, quiet morning...

Started hours ago, with coffee on the back porch, watching the day start and the squirrels play in the dew soaked grass. (And watching my dog watch the squirrels she has long stopped chasing.)

Being amazed. I havnt seen this side of morning in along time.

Coffee, bubble bath, quiet morning...

Started hours ago, with coffee on the back porch, watching the day start and the squirrels play in the dew soaked grass. (And watching my dog watch the squirrels she has long stopped chasing.)

Coffee and bubble bath is a brilliant combination... I might have to join ;) haha. Yea, it was definitely quiet this morning. My puppy had nothing to chase :X lol.

watching VH1's Top 100 Artist and finding myself wondering who in the hell compiled this list....makes so f-ing sense....that and getting some stuff prepped in the kitchen for cooking Chistmas turkey and such

Laying in bed watching The Santa Clause on tv and waiting to see if my family is coming down today or not. Also debating food.

*grins* leave it to you to ask me that. I'm making Hawaiian sushi. Hehehe. Oh.. and Fr33k? let me get through Christmas and I'll make you those snickerdoodles. You know what I need. :kiss:

Hawaiian sushi....so with Spam?

Oh my! Should I send it via PM, YM, or text? :D

Hawaiian sushi....so with Spam?

Oh my! Should I send it via PM, YM, or text? :D

I'm not on YM and don't plan to be so either of the other two is a good idea.

lol... Hawaiian steak :D hehehe... (no comment from the peanut gallery. I grew up on the stu---*blink*)

The BluRay set is SO GOOD!!!!

I'm really enjoying it so far. My old TV was a DLP style LED, and was only limited to 720 resolution. It crapped out shortly after my kitchen was done. The TV I got to replace it, while a couple inches smaller, is much higher resolution, nearly double. So the picture on this version is great! I got a home theater system for Christmas too from my sister, so I'm in movie heaven! I got the complete extended set of LOTR on Blu Ray and also the new Spiderman movie.

I'm not on YM and don't plan to be so either of the other two is a good idea.

lol... Hawaiian steak :D hehehe... (no comment from the peanut gallery. I grew up on the stu---*blink*)

*chuckle* Careful you don't stuff the rolls too full...;)

I'll text ya what you need. :D

I got the extended version as well, and it was very worth it. Its surprising how much the extra minutes added to the movies.

Very true, and even the higher resolution lets me see things that I didn't notice before. It's like a richer tapestry of visual texture. It just makes the enjoyment much better.

I am inhaling the scent of honey basted turkey and home made candied yams...while waiting impatiently for my potatoes to finish cooking so that I can mash them...and gathering turkey drippings for gravy...and deciding what else needs to be done by three....

I am also looking at my fabulous 18 year old and my youngest daughter as my son left me to go to his grandmother's and generally just feeling really pleased with myself.

All this talk.about food is amking me hungry... therefore, I shall begin my quest for a whole meal of food.

Settling back from the hectic family Chrismas thing. Enjoyed a fabulous day with parents ,siblings and friends, but have retired to my very own house for peace...Perfect peace and indulgence

Cheers and a very happy Christmas

Lou x

dancing around my kitchen to This Christmas...and singing both loudly and extremely off key while preparing to start setting my things on the table for dinner...

*grins big big*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back