What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good. I am excited to get started.

:D

I will say that if you ever have questions or concerns or anything...i will try my best to help...

but each path is ultimately very personal and some of the things I know...and do may not be what you need nor require...

I will say that if you ever have questions or concerns or anything...i will try my best to help...

but each path is ultimately very personal and some of the things I know...and do may not be what you need nor require...

Nods

Thank you doll. I really really appreciate it. And I thought that might be the case, that is how it should be.

WAIDRN?

Heading out to take care of something quick. Back in like... 15

Prolly!

But... I'll forgive you. Since you let me bury my head in your cleavage yesterday.

Snickers

Laughs

I did let you didn't I? Weird. Usually, I'd be all no touchy! But... you always manage to slip past those resistances don't you? :rolleyes:

I'll get it up this weekend. snickers
The post that is.

Laughs

I did let you didn't I? Weird. Usually, I'd be all no touchy! But... you always manage to slip past those resistances don't you? :rolleyes:

I'll get it up this weekend. snickers
The post that is.

I do. Enough to get under your skin isn't it?

Chuckles, giving her a hug

No rush doll.

*huggles the Witchling*

Probably time for all good/bad witches to be abed, I would think, hm? Must have been a rough day for you.

huggles back

It's approaching 5pm so have a family to feed but reckon I'll not last long after we've eaten in an hour or so...it's been a very l-o-n-g day!

Feeling tired.

Wishing I was still asleep.

And yet, not still being asleep.

Think we should start a club

thinks

"The Sleepyheads" :eek: or perhaps something more grown up and sexy sounding :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back