What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
remembering peppermint stick ice cream in the freezer

Peppermint ice cream is my fave!! Can only get it around here in December though *pout*

Considering what to eat for lunch, wondering why I can't have every weekend off, jamming to Muse on shuffle.

Doing the same thing ... Muse on shuffle.

In the process of opening the third pint of sloe gin since this morning.

Watching malibu`s most wanted.

*hugs Luna*

And I am going to go take a shower .... my sister and I moved van load after van load of things into my apartment and then she and I put a sleep number bed together (harder than i thought it would be) so after my shower I will likely collapse into said bed.

I KNOW! Like its only tasty in winter. WTF.
This has been in the freezer since February. I kinda keep forgetting its there.

I live a block from a small homemade icecream shop that sells Peppermint ice cream in December ... and I get entirely too many Peppermint Milkshakes when they have it ... yum ... wow, I could really go for one right now!

I live a block from a small homemade icecream shop that sells Peppermint ice cream in December ... and I get entirely too many Peppermint Milkshakes when they have it ... yum ... wow, I could really go for one right now!

lays out a trail of very very very tiny bowls of peppermint ice cream

*eyes up to the ice cream fairy, licking the last drop of peppermint ice cream from the tiny bowl* You dont seem quite so scary right now.

I'm not aaaalllllllllways scary.
I can also be exquisitely delightful
So I am told

Watch Baby Brit trying to catch the sunlight on the floor...love her!
Half watching Idol and trying to ignore the cookies calling to me from the kitchen cupboard

Watch Baby Brit trying to catch the sunlight on the floor...love her!
Half watching Idol and trying to ignore the cookies calling to me from the kitchen cupboard

I'm tackling Brit and hugging her hard!!!

Not gonna let go... heheehe :kiss:

Considering going to see a final run of "The Rite" staring Anthony Hopkins.

If anyone who has seen it cares to offer an opinion, I'd like to know if it's worth the price of admission...

contemplating a DVD.
Considering some...alone time.
(wishing it was rather less alone, but whats a girl to do?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back