What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sitting out on the veranda with the lap top, enjoying a peaceful evening with a gin and tonic and a few good lit stories.

Talking to Cait, reading a post by Thyri. It always is a mixed blessing to get posts over the weekend. Sometimes I just want to write SO BAD it will drive me batty. I think I get way too excited about writing :D

So instead I will mentally frame my reply and I have 3 great posts to write on monday. I might even sneak one or two in over the weekend, we will see.

I JUST finished up my last owed post. GO ME!!

I am now reading a book (The Throat part three to the Blue Rose trilogy by Peter Straub...gods I love that set) and debating a solo piece in the cavern.

The damage is worse than you thought! There's a hole in it too! Ha Ha! :D

*hysterical giggling*

I did NOT!! That crack was there from before cuz you are BROKEN!!

*is pouncedhugged*

EEP!!

Right now I am talking to my eldest daughter.

Fuck me. I'm lending new weight to the 'dirty old man' theory. I'm falling apart at the seems. Quick! Duct tape nao!

Fuck me. I'm lending new weight to the 'dirty old man' theory. I'm falling apart at the seems. Quick! Duct tape nao!

And you better get some spackle to seal that crack before it gets worse! ;)

*dies giggling*

*needs mouth to mouth*

Right now, I am cleaning up my solo piece for the cavern and listening to my son and his girlfriend argue over the PS3 controllers

*shakes my head*

*dies giggling*

*needs mouth to mouth*

Right now, I am cleaning up my solo piece for the cavern and listening to my son and his girlfriend argue over the PS3 controllers

*shakes my head*

-Tries to figure out how to give mouth to mouth with a wolf. Ponder ponder ponder. Shrugs, just gives it a try-

Bites FD's bottom lip~bounces up~two feet not four!

Look! I'm alive!

runs away like the gingerbread man

I am working on the next piece for the cavern.

Poetry...nother maybe...or possibly a new assassin tale.

Bites FD's bottom lip~bounces up~two feet not four!

Look! I'm alive!

runs away like the gingerbread man

I am working on the next piece for the cavern.

Poetry...nother maybe...or possibly a new assassin tale.

o_O

-Chases, pinches bottom-

Neat trick!

and what am I doing right now? Heading out for the night! Night litsters. I'm off like a prom dress!

Waves bye bye to the evil FD who pinched my bum

I am still writing with an occasional stop to read a word or forty...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back