What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're sweet. I need to just crash. I'll be better in the morning. Whenever it is I get there... Maybe that ibuprofen isn't a bad idea... At least to let me properly shut down....

Waiting on the coffee to brew, sort of watching Ultimate Spiderman and considering writing a bit before I get ready to catch an early showing of Prometheus.

Gives Thyri a big warm hug.

hugs her so tightly

What's important is that you do remember her...even thought it hurts...as long as you remember her, she'll always be with you.

:rose:

-Just gives her a tight hug-

If you need to talk I'm here for you sweetness.

*Hugs* :heart::heart::heart:

Thank you all for your kindness. I don't know why I seem to feel the need to torture myself with things like that every now and then.

Thank you all for your kindness. I don't know why I seem to feel the need to torture myself with things like that every now and then.

Shakes his head. I don't think you choose to torture yourself, you just happen to find yourself trapped in those thoughts. It's not always easy to go on, but you do your best.

Holds her closely and gives her a kiss on the cheek. And remember that you have friends who care about you.

Shakes his head. I don't think you choose to torture yourself, you just happen to find yourself trapped in those thoughts. It's not always easy to go on, but you do your best.

Holds her closely and gives her a kiss on the cheek. And remember that you have friends who care about you.

I do remember that. :eek: Beautiful wonderful friends indeed. :) :kiss:

hugs back

I agree with Noon, you don't decide to do such things...we can't control our feelings, our memories...and we shouldn't try...
You're not alone, never, far from it :rose:

hugs back

I agree with Noon, you don't decide to do such things...we can't control our feelings, our memories...and we shouldn't try...
You're not alone, never, far from it :rose:

*Hugs my lovely sister.*
:heart: You're right, Brit, of course. I wasn't thinking too clearly when I posted that above. I was listening to music while I wrote for my Sasha, and clicked on that song. Only after did I realize what it was about and the memories came flooding back, raw and hard edged. I had a good cry. And then wiped away the tears and got on with my writing, finding some solace in it. I finally got it done and posted in email to her. I still have a couple posts to respond to here on Lit and two more I'm supposed to write openings for. That ought to keep me busy, but maybe with different music.

About to try and convince Mini Brit she really does want to stay in bed...she does... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back